Unexpected II

[ continue of Courage ]

Shuhua P.O.V

I look at the cctv camera.

The person is looking somewhere else, so it shows only the side of her face. And, ofourse I know who it is right away.

I unlock the door.
"Ehem." I pretend to clear my throat.

The older girl turn to look at me,

Her eyes widened,

I just raise my eyebrows trying so hard not to smile. Ofcourse I'm happy she come to visit me.

"Shushu!" The girl open her arms and went to me for a hug. I mean, A tight hug.

"Oh, I can't breathe" I said trying to unwrap her arms.

She then let go and let out a breathe, "haa..it's been a long time", she said.

Then, going straight inside my house.

I stood at the door. "hmm. always..", I rolled my eyes. I close the door and follow her to the kitchen.

"Do you want some water?" I went to the refrigerator. As i was about to grab the water,

"Just some juice will be okay", she said. I'm saving my juice for me.

I look at her and she's giving me her cheeky smile.

I just laugh at that and grab the juice. I pour it in the glass and give it to her,

"Here, drink deliciously " I joke.

She grab it, "Thanks!". Taking a big gulp.

"Woah.." I said. "Are you that thirsty?" I ask.

She wipe her lips, "yeah."

"Oh and here, this is for you. My little baby", she say, handing me a bag.

I take it happily. And check inside it.

"I got shirts for you, since you keep wearing that one" She said, rolling her eyes.

"And you're wealthy enough to get it by yourself", she continued.

"Hey, this is my favourite one okay" I said, softly rubbing on my shirt that i wear.

"You should wear the one I bought you sometimes. It's coming from far away not to be just put in your closets", She said.

"Hehe, okay okay", I said.

I put the bag on the table.
"So, how's the business going? How's aunt and uncle? " I ask.

She inhale," They're fine".

Then she shrugs,"Well.. business are going good as usual.. Kinda busy but it's fun. Learning something . But I miss to be here sometimes, you know.. College, Friends.."

I nodded. Playing with my finger.

"Why don't you go with your parents?" She ask suddenly.

I look at her.

I licked my lips, suddenly it feel dry.

I take a deep breathe and let it out, " I don't know, I'm not ready I guess? I'm still in college.."

"I'm still in college too." She cut me

I pretend not to hear what she just say. I continue,"and I'm still young.."

"I started young too, Shuhua. I don't regret it." She said stopping me again as she raised her eyebrows.

I look down at my hand again. I don't know what to say.