Intention

3rd POV

( In the mall )

In the end it was only Nung and Yuqi. They already try to persuate Shuhua in the class to join them. But Shuhua keep on rejecting them so they gave up and just decided to go by themselves.

Nung and Yuqi was walking around the mall and decided to eat at a restaurant.

"Nung , do you want to play game at the arcade later?" Yuqi asked

Nung eyes lit up and excitedly said " Sure , why not" she shrugged after

Suddenly Nung's phone vibrate , she then quickly check it.

Shushu :
Are you guys still at the mall ??

Nung wondered why Shuhua texting her like that. She then look at Yuqi. Yuqi raised her eyebrows asking who is it. Nung then tell her it was from Shuhua. Yuqi mouthed a 'O' and just nodded her head.

: Nung
Yeap, why?

Shushu :
Nothing , Just asking. Take care ~ Say hello to Yuqi too !

"Shuhua said hello" Nung said to Yuqi.

Nung then put down her phone , "weird" Nung said.

"Why?" Yuqi said still eating her food

Nung shrugged, "I don't know, She asked if we're still here,then i asked her why , then she said nothing. Whatever. Don't mind her" Nung said and continue eating without thinking too much about it.

she must be just bored, well not my fault she don't want to come, Nung thought.

Yuqi just nodded and continue eating.

After both of the girl finish their food, they went to the arcade and play some games. They were having fun until Nung phone ring.

Nung look at her phone and saw 2 missed calls from Shuhua. Nung groaned and put her phone back inside her back pocket. She was too busy to answer her phone.

Yuqi already leading on the game, " Oh yes! Nung, be ready to pay for my ice cream ! "

They were playing boxing game, Yuqi was pressing the buttons like a pro. Nung did the same too but she's losing.

"Okay! I win!!"

"NO!!" Nung shout in depressed. " This is all Shuhua fault !" She put her head on her hands.

"What fault?"

Both Yuqi and Nung turn their head to the voice. They look surprised, Nung's mouth gapping. Yuqi's eyes widened.

"What are you doing here ??" Nung asked

"Why are you guys so surprised ? " The person said rolling her eyes.

"We thought you don't want to join us??" Yuqi asked with a clueless face

"Well, now, i decided to come." The fair skin girl said again

Nung and Yuqi look at each other.

Nung raised her eyebrows.
What the hell ? i thought she want to study ?

Yuqi shrugged her shoulders.
i don't know ?

The girl look at Nung and Yuqi weirdly.

" What ? don't you guys want me to join? if that so then i'm leaving " the girl said ready to leave. Well, she is just pretending to leave.

But then Nung quickly grab her bestie, " Eh ? NO NO NO ! It's just weird.."

"What's weird ?" Her bestie asked.