HER TEMPER

I look at Minnie walk out the cafe as she talk on the her phone.

I sigh

Why does she have to go outside..
plus there is her here.

I fold my hands and look at the person infront of me without her noticing.

This person. The person that I like.
The person that I was going to text but instead, here she is.

In front of me.

She sits back and play with her phone. She didn't even look at me.

Is she trying to ignore my existence? I mean, I didn't expect to see her too. Here, At her cafe.

Everything seems to be moving in slow motion at the moment as I just stare at her..

She's so pretty and now that she have her hair in ponytail, I can see her beautiful face clearly.

A face I never get tired of seeing at..

The way her eyebrows scrunched a bit, it's so cute.. I can feel myself smiling a little.

The way her eyes are too focus on her phone screen.. the kind of look that I want her to look at me.

My eyes move down to her nose..

Then lips. The lips that I nearly kiss before I got slapped.

That hand. The way she hold her phone.. I wish it's my hand instead. Holding hers.

I chuckled at the thought of it.

"Pretty" this words suddenly come out from my mouth. oh fudge! really shuhua.

Miyeon then look at me, giving me her clueless look.

I'm surprised too but I just play it cool quickly and smile, "Pretty" I say again.

It's a fact anyway.

She raise her eyebrows

"You are.", I calmly continue.

She put her phone down. Then fold her arms on the table and lean in a bit. She look at me.

And I copy her action.

oh..

She never fails to make my heart beats fast. I like her alot now, that it makes me want..to make her mine,

I keep a calm face and stare back at her.

"I am. Why?" She say.

I admit that I was abit surprise by her confident. I thought she's gonna curse at me. But my expression haven't change.

Then she cock her head abit before she continue,"So, Did u fall for me?" She ask in a daring manner.

Then she smirk.

I still look at her and let out a half laugh.

I lean in a little closer to her and stare at her eyes, I can tell that she's a little taken aback by my action but tried to play it off.

We're so close now.. I like this more.

I take a glance at her lips and back at her eyes.

I hum and nod my head in agreement, "Right, I fall for you".

I give her a sincere smile.

Miyeon just stare at me. Her cheeks just turn abit pink. cute.

Is it because my face is close to her? or because of my sudden confession? Both is fine.

She tried to ignore what I just said. She let out a chuckle, "Who wouldn't-"