TMI

Suddenly I saw a palm land on my face. That shit sting.

"Ya! What the hell was that??" I said touching my cheek .

she pushed me away, "What are you trying to do?!" she angrily said.

" What do you mean what i'm trying to do?? " I said shocked. did she just think--

"Are you following me?!"

I was still holding her arm when I felt she pulled her hand away from me .

"What the?!" I said. "W-who said I was following you??" I stuttered. why am i stuttering, shit.

"Then why are you here?!" she said angrily.

"Why can't I be here?! Why are you shouting?!" I asked, ended up shouting too. lmao

"Go away then" she said feeling annoyed. Then she faced the river again.

What is she doing

I went beside her ,"No." I said.

I then face her, "Are you trying to commit suicide??".

She just look at me with a dull face.

I still have hoodie over my head. There are light but it was quiet dark here. Maybe she couldn't see my face clearly.

"Next time , if you want to commit suicide, do it at a quiet place, not in a public like this. What would people think ? See now you're giving me trouble." I said to the caramel hair girl infront of me.

" I don't know what problem you're having right now family problem.. school? work? or maybe relationship problem ?" I shrugged and continue,

" but by jumping from this bridge? that's not the way for solving problems " I said poiting my hand to the river.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

oh, giving me an attitude. i see..

" I'm leaving and for you're imformation. I'm not that stupid to commit suicide. " She said and leaving me behind.

I smiled to my self. Hah, must be embarassed that i caught her want to jump.

After she left, I went home cause it's getting late.

.

(The next morning)

I've been waiting for Nung in my car for like 20 minutes and she's not coming out from her house yet.

I let out a grunt. This girl seriously.

I then get out of my car and knock on her front door. Not long after, Someone open the door.

"oh, Shuhua, come in"

"thanks auntie" i took off my shoes and went inside.

"uhm.. is Nung upstairs? is she awake? because i've been waiting for her but.. she's not coming out" i asked Nung mom using my thumb to point outside.

Nung's mom slapped her forehead " oh my god,this kid. I called her and she said she's about to get ready. tsk . I'll go get her , you can sit-"

"oh, auntie." I called her. "let me just go to her, it's okay" I smiled and gesture her to just continue her work.

So, I went upstairs. I open Nung room door and poke my head inside. this sleepyhead.

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself. I went to stand beside her bed.