Her.

Right now Nung and I are on our way to the Mall. Nung decided to ride with me and left her Scooter at the Campus park.

We were listening to Big Bang - Bang Bang Bang , I turned the volume up . Nung was singing and dancing like a crazy person beside me and I was driving, eventhough I really want to do the same thing as Nung, I need to focus on the road too. So, I just sing loudly jamming to the song.

Yes, I know i was heartbroken today but I just don't want to think about it right now and i'm trying my best to forget about her.

As we arrived, We park and get out of the car. "So.. What do you want to eat?" Nung asked. We were still outside my car.

I pouted my bottom lip and wondering " I was craving for Ramen BUT " I pointed a finger and continued

"Since you're gonna treat me.. I want Chicken.. Jajjangmyun.. Ddeokbeokki.. Samgyeopsal.. Samgyeta--"

"hey hey!" Nung cut me before i'm done talking. She scrunched up her face,"What do you think i am? A queen??"

I laughed and went beside her, I put my hand on her shoulder " I'm joking, let's just have Pizza or Chicken. Let's go I'm hungry".

And just like that , we walked in the Mall and look for a restaurant. After we found one, Nung and I went to sit on a table and ordered our menu.

Nung actually did mention about Soojin but I quickly told her that i don't want to talk about it, not now. We were eating and I don't want to lose my appetite just because of that.

After we're done eating Nung decided to do window shopping. Our movie will start in 2 hours, So we still have time. As Nung was looking through some things , I called her .

"What?" she asked.

"I'm going to the toilet, just text me incase you're going to another shop" i told her, "alright" she simply answered.

I leave the shop and go to find the toilet. I saw the toilet sign, "There it is" I said after looking for it for 10 minutes.

I was walking to the door and was about to open the door but then someone push it from inside and the door hit my face "Ow!" I hissed in pain.

I look at the person she have a caramel hair with a bit of black color. She was looking at her phone then look at me after she heard my voice.

I sighed closing my eyes and opened it, I rub my left face that was hit by the door. "Next time look at the front not on your phone" i said in a bit angry tone.

"Sorry" She apologize, not even sound sincere and then walk away. What the fuk, I'm the one being hit why is she the one is mad.

I stared at her back weirdly as she turn left. I get inside the toilet without thinking about it longer. As I'm done doing my business, I texted Nung about where she at. She replied that she's waiting for me infront of the cinema and so I went there.

You know what's fun in cinema? It was that when you planned to watch movie and it's not crowded. Nice, Let's just enjoy this moment.

I greeted Nung excitedly as i stand next to her "Yo, what's--", She close my mouth.

what the..

I squinted my eyes at her, "shut up, look at that" Nung said and pointing to a couple at the stair.

They were not too far away from us that we can still hear their voices a bit and it looks like they were.. uhm, fighting? I push Nung hand away from my mouth.

We both were standing near the wall. "Hey, this is so cool, we were watching a real life drama even before our movie is starting" Nung chuckled.

why is she so excited, I shake my head.