Unexpected ( Miyeon p.o.v )

[ MIYEON's P.O.V ]

DING!

I was just playing game on my phone then I saw a notification come in.

Unknown :
"Hey, Miyeon"

It's from an unknown number..
Who ..

: ME
Who is this?

Should I be scare? I mean this person know my name ?

I put down my phone beside me on the sofa and was about to reach for the TV remote.

Then, Suddenly my phone is ringing. It's from the unknown number again.

It took me seconds to answer..

I bring it to my ear,
"Hello?..", I said politely.

"Hello. Is this Jo Miyeon??" , it's a girl.

"Yes, May I know who is this?", I ask again.

I can hear the excitement made from the caller , "YAA!! YOU DON'T KNOW THIS BEAUTIFUL VOICE?!"

I take my phone away a little bit,
oh,my ear, she's loud..

"I'm sorry, I'm not sure", I apologize.

"YAH JO MIYEON!", the person on the other line sounds abit annoy.

wait.. I know that tone..

"IT'S ME, MINNIE! KIM MINNIE", The girl said.

What!

I screamed, "KIM MINNIE ?!!",

"What the heck. How are you?! When are you gonna come back?!" I continue.

Kim Minnie is a friend of mine. We took the same course at college and long ago we took the same vocal school training.

She and I like to sing. That's how we become close. She's from Thailand and because of that too sometimes shy fly back and forth, she went back to her country to help her parents with their business. She's my closest friend out of all..

"I'm good, how are you?? Where are you now?" Minnie asked.

"I'm fine like always.. I'm at home, when are you going to come back? I miss to hangout with you" I said sounded abit sad

Minnie reply excitedly," Oh ! About that.. Good news ! I'm in korea right now. I-"

"WHAT?! WHEN?!" I ask before she can finish her lines,

"Hey, I'm not finish yet." She said with a monotone voice.

I laugh," okay okay "

"So, I'm saying, I'm already at Korea, are you free? Do you want to go for eat?? I'm hungry" She said

"Oh, ofcourse, what time??" I ask excitedly. I miss my friend.

She wonder," hmm.. How about around 1pm ? I need to go somewhere first, I'm a busy person you know."

I chuckled at her last statement, I look at the clock hanging on the wall,

"If so, then, okay I think that's fine" I confirmed.

"Alright! See you later! I'll bring your souvenir along!", She said.

Ooh gift

"Alright! 'til Later!" I said.

Then she hung up her phone.

She sent me the location of the place where she want to meet. And, ofcourse I know the place.

Very well.

I check for the time at my phone ,

Well.. I still got time..

I decided to take a nap on the sofa and put the alarm on my phone , so that I wont be late.

.

.

.

(ALARM SOUND RINGING)

I open my eyes reaching for my phone, I turn off the alarm and look at the time.

I close my eyes again..
13:10pm..

Wait..

13:10PM ?! FUDGE!

What the hell! I was supposed to be meeting Minnie at 1pm.

I hurriedly went to my room and get ready, I just put on my jeans and tucked in my plain white t-shirt. I put on a bit lipstick and decided to tie my hair in ponytail today.

I put on my converse. Not forget to put my things in my handbag as well.

I went inside my car and check my phone. I saw notifications from Minnie,

Kim Minnie :
Where are you now..?

Kim Minnie :
<Sent a selfie>

Kim Minnie :
Should I order you a drink
first?
What do you want??

I decide to reply her

: ME
I'm on my way.
Just order me..
Watermelon Juice,thanks :)

I then quickly drive my way to the place.

As I arrive to the place, I park my car at the car park that have label of my car plate number. I reach for my handbag at the passenger seat and turn off the engine. I quickly go out the car and jogg my way to the door.

I was looking for the familiar face,

Then I heard someone greet me,
"Oh. Good evening Miss Jo",One of the worker looked surprise.

She's been working in this cafe for along time. The manager.

I give her a smile,"evening". Then keep looking for Minnie.

"How can I help you Miss? I checked all the stocks--"

"No,no." I cut her off. I feel bad but I'm in a hurry,

"I'm looking for my friend actually. Do you remember? The one from Thailand" I ask.

She look confused for a second but then her face lightened up,
"Ah! Miss Nicha?!"

"Yes! Did you see her?" I ask

"Yeah, she sit at table 17. At the very back Miss", she pointed at the direction.

I sigh in relief,"okay, thanks Lia",

Then I continue,"keep up the good work and please don't call me Miss loudly. It's better to keep it low" I said, giving a warm smile.

She nodded.

And like that, I went to the table where Minnie is at.

I walk near the table, I wave at her and I saw another girl, I can't see her face because her back is facing me.

I happily greet her, "Haiii!!".
I went to hug Minnie, she hugs me back.

Then we pull out.

"Sit here", Minnie said patting a seat beside her. Which is the seat that's facing the girl.

I take the seat and put my bag down. I look up and see the girl looking surprised before I can even react first.

"You"

Why is she here