Crush or Not?

Class Ended

Nung and I were walking to the library since we don't have class for two hours after our first period.

We were just talking about what movie to watch later on. As we're talking, we arrive at the library. Nung and I greeted Mrs.Yong , She's the librarian. She looks like in her 40-ish ,i don't know man i never ask .

So, Nung and I went to the empty table at the very back. Thankfully there are not a lot of people here now. Which means, i can take a short nap. The both of us take our sits and take out our laptop to get some work done, but i wasn't feeling to do it. And the due was next week , it'll be fine.

i put my folded hands on the table and my head on my hands,"Nung, i'm gonna take a short nap, okay? You can just start doing yours first"  I said but i didn't get an answer,

So i look up and saw Nung doing her make up with small mirror in her hand infront of her, i rolled my eyes and called her "Nung!" .

She look at me and put her make up inside her bag "Alright!, i heard you okay? it's not like i'm gonna do the assignment tho, I'll just play some games" she beamed.

And just like that she went to play games on her computer.

And me, I said i was gonna take a nap, but i can't sleep so as i closed my eyes my thoughts drifted to that one person, i don't know if she like me too or not because all this times i was the only person to confess my feelings to her.

Which obviously means she knew that I like her. But, She never tell me how she feels and that's so burdensome.

7 months ago i saw her when we were sending our paperwork to our teacher at the staff, We're not in the same class.

She have a long black hair with bangs,A cute pretty face and she have a small mole under her eye. So , being a talkative and good person i am , i reached on her and ask her name, what course she take, turns out she took a Dance Course.

And day by day, i try to be close with her eventhough it was abit difficult, because sometimes she would give me cold shoulder and sometimes she would play with my jokes too. But i get used to it, and still, i have a crush on her. I can't understand it myself too.

Just the thought of it makes me feel bitter sweet and i don't know if i can do this longer. Maybe Nung was right i should find another girl, Maybe i should ask her too so that all my hardwork won't be waste.

I open my eyes and reach my phone to check the time. 1 hour left for my class to start. I sighed and sit up on the chair, properly doing a little stretching. Nung was already so into whatever game she's playing in her laptop.

I get up from my sit , "Where are you going?" Nung ask. " Just tryna find some interesting book , i'm bored " I said to her pointing at the middle book aisle. This campus was hella huge tho and the library was quiet big too, just wanna tell you that lol.

Nung looked at me " Interesting book? Okay okay , we're and adult now. That's fine, Sure, Go a head".

I look at her confused, " What's something to do with being adult and book ?? I'm just bored and just sitting here hurt my butt, it's not like we're gonna finish our work too"

"And you said you're Bored" she waggled her eyebrows ,

" It's okay Shuhua , i'm a human too. i feel lonely too sometimes. it's okay to read those kind of book,we're an adult, I understand, Someday we're gonna do 'it' too , that's okay, No need to be shy, that's fi--"

"Oww!! What the hell was that?!" Nung screamed in pain, some other student telling us to keep it down. ugh Nung.

we both apologized to them ,

"That is for your dirty mind! You stupid" i said harshly in a whispering voice

" Was it necessary to throw the pen on my head?? " She asked rubbing her head

"YES! and i'm going now,stop your dirty mind, i was just looking for some comic books, not whatever you have in your imagination" i said running my hand through my hair and turning my back to her.

She snorted and shooed me "yeah whatever, go away".

I really wasn't expecting her to think that i was looking for 'that' kind of book. Eventhough she's right. lol NO! I was just joking.

So yeah, i reached at the book aisle and just looking for something.. whatever that is fun to read.

This one should be okay i nodded and take out the book from it shelf. It was a comic book indeed , Shin Chan's comic. Well, don't ask me about it , i don't even know why this campus have Shin Chan comic books , maybe other students put it here , i don't know.

I was just standing reading the comic, at times i would chuckled because of the funny characters, as i was about to turn to the third page

"Is that what you always read in the library?"

i jumped at the sudden voice

i looked at the voice owner and took a deep breath, "ah, you scared me".

She giggled  " are you sure you're an adult? ".

that giggled was cute, oh shit snapped out of it!

"What? even my grandma still watch cartoons" I said to her closing the book that i just read in my hands.

"What are you doing here Soojin ?" i asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Like - Vote - Comments.

Neverlands, let me know if my story is boring or anything.

The next Chapter will be a bit uhm..idk ,
XP