Moving on?

She tucked a lock of hair behind her ear, "I just finished my classes,so i went here trying to find some books for my assignments" she said.

oh that gestures, i need to stop!

"but then i saw you standing here, laughing over a comic book" she said nodding her head trying to point at the book in my hands.

I laughed it off "yeah yeah, been trying getting my mind off from thinking a lot about you" i said quietly, more like to myself.

Soojin look at me weirdly. " what was that? i can't hear you clearly" raising her eyebrows.

I sighed "It's nothing, Can i talk to you? about something..".

I guess i really need to ask her again this time, maybe for the last time.

Soojin stops for a second, She looked down and look back at me "About what?.." .

I bet she already know where this is going and I bet she doesn't want to talk about it, because everytime i talk about it she try to change the subject, but i have to now.

I look down at the book in my hands and licked my lips, it dry due to my nervous because i don't know how will she respond.

I blink my eyes and look up at her. "You already know that i like you, right? I've confessed to you before, so many times."

She didn't answer.

I took a deep breathe and continue "I even asked you out to date with me , but i never get an answer.."

"Everytime i talk about this, you would try to run away or change the subject.. I like you Soojin. I do" , still no respond,

I my heart is pounding so hard. I swallowed the lump in my throat , "Now, I just want to know if you like me too? Why are you trying to avoid the question? "

Soojin furrowed her eyebrows " I thought you weren't so serious about it, Shuhua. And, you know that i want to focus on my study ,my future.. Shuhua, you're a good person. And, I like you as a friend" Just like what i expected .

"We are friends, right?" she asked. That's it.

I stared at the beauty infront of me and forced a smile "yeah" No , "friends..ofcourse..y-yeah" is all i managed to say. I wish it was more than that.

After all the things i've done to her, getting her attention and getting close to her. I guess it doesn't work. I don't know if i can face her anymore after this incidents. I don't even know if i would still treat her the same. My feeling was hurt. And i feel ashamed of myself.

I turned to my back, facing the book shelves and slowly putting the comic back to it place. I'm not interested anymore. At the same time, I blink my eyes trying to held back my tears.

I turned to look at her, "Okay, I guess I
gotta go now.. my class is starting soon" again I forced a smile and studied her face but i see nothing, I guess she doesn't even have a tiny feeling for me?

And by that , i walk back to my table and start to put my things inside my bag.

"Where are you going?" Nung asked , eyes widened.

"Class" i answered shortly without looking at her.

"It will start in 30 minutes, why so early?" Nung asked again

I finally look at her without expression "Are you coming or not? I'm going now" , I was about to leave when i felt a hand holding my wrist. I stop and look at the person.