New Beginning My Ass

birds whistles.. some kids running around..

It's morning, I look up to the sky, the clouds looks beautiful.

I walk to a garden, it's a famous place where couples, friends or family usually have time together.

The place is very calming and chilling. The wind breeze hits my skin, it's a good weather for walking. I smile as I look around where beautiful flowers are decorated nicely and creative.

I let out a breath. It feels good to be outside.

I walk to a bench and saw a familiar back figure. I squinted my eyes to get a better look.

I walk closer to the person. "Miyeon?", I call her.

She turn around and see me,"oh Shuhua", she smiled.

The smile melts my heart and she looks beautiful. The garden flowers at the back makes her look like a picture in a frame.

I smile and hug her.

"I miss you"

Miyeon just let me hug her and I pulled out.

"How are you-" She asked but I lean in to kiss her.

I can feel flower blooming inside my head, it's a good feeling. The cold breeze cannot beat the warmth that I feel right now. The sweetness..

Then Miyeon pulled away after seconds.

I feel a hand on my face and I close my eyes.

Her hand pat my cheek for several times.

"shuhua"

"hm?",

Then I feel her patting my cheek abit hard..

"SHUUHUAA!!", My heart drop at the loud voice.

I'm surprise so I open my eyes.

and more surprisingly..

"Nung?? Yuqi??" I say in surprise.

Yuqi let out a sigh. She holds her hands together and pray, "Thank you God for giving me this loud and deep voice",

Nung closed her eyes and nodded at Yuqi statement with the lollipop in her mouth.

They're standing infront of my bed now.

I raise my eyebrows, still confused "What the hell?",

"Why are you guys here? H-How do you guys know I live here??" I continued

"We have class later, and We just wanted to surprise you. So.. Did you have a very good dream?" Nung says with a smirk on her face

I blinks my eyes twice. what..

"Sweetness.." Yuqi says, more like copying someone?

Yuqi raised her eyebrows,"What?",

"Did you taste something sweet in your dream?" Yuqi continued and stiffles her laugh.

I hold my head with both my hands, somewhat feels abit dizzy. I'm confused..

then something in my head pop up,cannot beat the warmth that I feel right now. The sweetness..

oh god. My eyes widened. "YA!!", I shout at them.

"And..Thanks to my lollipop,maybe. Yes ", Nung says nodding her head trying not to smile  but I can see the conner of her lips curled up.

thanks to lollipop..?

the kiss..?

My mouth fell open.