One

THIS CHAPTER BORING BUT ITS JUST THE INTRODUCTION BASICALLY!!)

**WARNING YOU MIGHT NOT B ABLE TO READ SOME CHAPTERS IF YOU DONT FOLLOW ME.

"Help me with these boxes Jai'Vonna They're yours" My dad snapped. We're moving from Dayton, Ohio to Louisiana. I didn't want to but it is what it is. Lemme introduce myself.

My name is Jai'Vonna but everybody calls me Jai Or Vonna. I prefer Jai. (Jay-Vaughn-Ah). I'm 18 in the 12th grade Living with my dad. I have 5 months until I graduate. My mom left us for a Mexican man when i was a little girl so she's still back in Dayton, Ohio. I don't talk to her. I'm like a brownskin color  because my dad is white and my mom is real dark. I took after My mom.  My dad is so over protective he don't let me do shittttt. And then his wife , ughhhh I hate her she be tryna act like she my momma. Anyways I have nice size boobs and a big butt, but not the sloppy kind. I have a coke bottle shape basically.

" I ammmm" I said rollin my eyes. He telling me to help but his ugly ass wife sitting there filing her nails. "You can help too, Jade" I said to my dad's wife
being funny. "It's Mrs. Jade" She said getting up getting a box. I laughed so hard at that. I ain't calling her that bullshit.

She only with my dad cause he making money. He's a lawyer and he got transfered down here to Louisiana. " You will be starting Benjamin Franklin Highschool Tomorrow " My dad said (A/N I've never been to Louisiana but that's a real high school down there) I said "okay" and went to my room to set my shit up. I got all my shit, so I'm done helping.

I hung all of my pictures up on my wall. My walls are purple. Every time I take a picture on Snapchat, I print it then hang it up. It's 8:00 I'm tryna take care of all my stuff then go to bed early for my first day. I hung up all my clothes in my spacious closet cause there was no way I was about to fold all of them.

My dad walked in my room and sat on my bed. He patted the spot next to him indicating for me to sit next to him. "Wassup?" I ask. "Please be nice to her Jai'Vonna. For me. " He said with pleading eyes. "Daddy, I am nice to her but she be pushing people to the edge" I said. " I get that just stay in a child's place and leave saying something up to me" He said standing up, kissing my forehead, getting up and leaving. I rolled my eyes.

I stood up and looked outside. We live in the white proper side. It looks nice I must admit. I walk outta my room "Daddyyy, can I use one of your cars ? " I yelled throughout the house cause I didn't know where he was. "Yeahhh. Take the Orange BMW. The keys are on the table. Don't get lost honey. " He said. "Okayyyy I won't" I yelled.

He came down and gave me a few 20's "thanks" I said. He nodded. I got my purse, phone,and the keys and headed out. Jade was sitting on the porch. "Where you about to go? You already out here hoeing ? " Jade said. I laughed. "Fuck outta here" I said walking to the car.

That bitch don't seem right. It's like she up to something. She's a little short darkskin petite woman. She just don't seem cut right. I hopped in the car and turned 'Moneybagg Yo- Nonchalant " "I'm like mhm whateva , still gone lemme fuck wheneva " I sang along. I wanna go sit at a park or some shit and get some friends. I searched the nearest park on the GPS and it was called ' Louiville'. Welp, to there I goooo.

I pulled up and it was somewhat deep full of thugs and girls who barely had clothes on. All my life I lived around white people so seeing a neighborhood full of thugs is different and surprising. I thought thugs were only in books honestly.

I parked my dad's car in the parking lot. I'm not risking parking this mothafuckah on the street cause from the looks of it THIS IS THE HOOD. I laughed to myself.

"Fuck you laughing at ?" This girl asked in a nasty tone. I looked her up and down like she done lost her mind. This pretty darkskin female walked up to me. "Don't mind that bitch. She just looking for trouble" The darkskin girl told me. "I see" I said laughing. "You new around here?" She asked I nodded. "How you know?" I asked her. "You talk so proper like a country person" She said. (A/N this is true I'm from Dayton, Ohio and my family always say we talk country cause we say every word correctly like they say ha, whateva, && fah instead of just saying her, whatever && For.)

"Oh my gosh fr ? You talk weirdddd" I said laughing. She laughed. "Where you from?" She asked me. "Dayton, Ohio" I said. "I heard about that. I heard it's ghetto out there"She said. " Yeah but I didn't live in the ghetto part " I told her laughing.

"Well you gone get used to this. My name is Christine what about you?" She asked me. "My name is Jai'Vonna just call me Jai " I told her. She nodded.

"Ouuuu girl you might wanna come on" She said grabbing my hand and started running. Shit, I started running right with her ass.

We ran in this house. "What's going on?" I asked her. "Girlllll this the hood of Louisiana. They seen some crips on the bloods side of town and I seen them pull out guns so you know how that's about to go. You scared of guns?" She asked me. "No" I told her truthfully. I read about this all the time I just didn't think it would be real in my life. I'm not bout to tell her that I read about shit like this she gone think ima nerd and shit.

Folks ran in this house we was sitting in with guns. "Who is this Chris?" This caramel boy asked Christine. " This is my friend Jai'Vonna" She told him. I waved shyly and he nodded his head saying wassup. Boaaaa he is a cutieeeee. I said in my head as he left. Well I thought I said that in my head. "Ouuuu girl you like my brother?" Christine asked me. I gasped. "I said that out loud?" I asked her she nodded laughing. "And wait that's you brother?" I asked her. She shook her head no. "That's my mud brother" She said. I know what a mud brother is because like I said I read books like this lmao. It's when you grew up with someone and with through the struggle and a came up with them.

"Well I gotta get going" I told her. "Wait. Let's put each other's numbers in each other's phone I need some friends" She said laughing. We both had IPhone 7s's by the looks of it. We did that and I left. Welp I got school in the morning I, I hope folks at my new school is coo.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Okayyyy so I'm still kinda new at this sooooo if there is any mistakes just tell me so I kan korrect it don't have me looking dumb.😭😂🙃😊

VOTEEEEEE JUST TAP THE STAR💚

The next chapters will be more interesting and not boring !

Can y'all do me a favor N follow me on insta @d3.neek