Two

Click the pic to see what Carlos and Christine look like.

I woke up to my dad's girlfriend shaking me. Tf??? "Get up Jai you don't wanna be late on your first day" She said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and went to my bathroom. I braided my hair in 2 braids. I'm gonna get my hair done later on today. I have no idea what I want to wear.

I scammed through my closet and picked out my outfit. I showered and stuff yesterday night so I'm gucci.

Its 6:48 and school starts at 7:15. I sprayed some perfume and grabbed my phone and purse.

I went downstairs and my dad was sitting at the table drinking coffee talking to his dumbass girlfriend.

"Which car can I take? And when are you going to buy me my own car ?" I asked him with a slight attitude. He's been promising me a car for almost a fucking year now.

"You can have the red charger until I buy you your own" He told me handing me the keys. I smiled. That car not allat but it'll do until he buys me my own.

I grabbed a poptart and gave him a hug. "Bye daddy. Love you." I said walking out the door. I searched the school on my gps on my iPhone 7s.

I pulled off and turned the music on. Bandhunta Izzy- my mind

"Nigga my mind fucked up, all the shit that I been through
Better not cheat on me 'cause I felt a way when I kissed you
Yeah we need loyalty, and we got that
Get that feeling when I'm with you, ain't nobody gon' stop that
I'm just keepin' it a hundred, nigga know I'm stuntin'
Nah you don't care about that
Blue face hundreds, girl I know you want it
You can do your nails with that
Ridin' around town and I'm ridin' with a draco
Young boss nigga with say so
Yeah bitch, whatever I say go
Big racks on me, yeah they know." I rapped along. A bitch really love music.

I bumped pulling up to the school. Everybody looked at my car so I'm assuming they can hear the music.

I turned it off and took my keys out. I grabbed my book bag and phone and got out. Everybody was looking at me. I rolled my eyes. These dirty ass kids better not fuck with me.

I walked in the building and went to the office to get my schedule. I got it from the principal then walked around trying to find my locker. Damn my locked number is 385 and I'm only at 128. I heard someone gasp and squeal "Jaiiii" I looked over and seen the Christine girl from yesterday. Glad to know I know somebody who go here. "Hey." I said giving her a slight smile. She looked at my paper and peeped I was looking for my locker.

"Girl yo locker is upstairs. It's not too far from mines come on I'll show you." She said. I followed her up the stairs. The upstairs was nice. This school was decorative as hell. On some Victorious type shit. "So what made you move here?" She asked as we walked to the lockers. "My dad got this job offer." I told her. "That's nice you'll most likely like it here." She told me. "Shit I would hope so." I shrugged. In Dayton At Dunbar I got into fights all the time. I really don't like when bitches try me and that's how most of my fights start.

We finally reached my locker which was red. My favorite color. They school colors is blue and red. I ain't never seen no shit like that. Usually school colors be basic as hell.

"Let me see yo schedule." Chris said . I handed it to her and she scanned it. "Damn we got a lot of periods together. We got 1,2,4,5, and 7th." She said. "Damn what they tryna do play match maker." I said laughing. "Right. Come on let's get to 1st period. Buddy be trippin." She said.

The more I got around the school the nicer it got. The thing is this school so nice and filled with class but all these hoes seem and look so ghetto. Dunbar was straight ghetto with the looks and so was the people. This is literally a new beginning for me.

*skip to 4th period*

This period was big as fuck because it's gym class. It's like most of the people from the park was here. 

I saw Chris brother and decided to get a good look at him. He's actually cute as fuck. He got different color eyes. I'm not even sure what color it's like orange mixed with gray and blue or some shit. I don't know that's that mixed shit. He got nice ass hair and he just got a nice ass face. I'm sure he got a nice ass body too.

He looked up and we made eye contact. I quickly looked away. Let me stop. I looked back up to see him smirking. Untun this what we ain't gone do.

The gym teacher threw out a lot of basketballs since it was the first day I guess it's a free day. I bounced the ball and shot a 3. I swear I can't wait until basketball season. That's when shit get turnt up.

"Damn girl u can hoop?" Chris asked. "Yea." I said running for my ball. "I hoop too. You hooping this season for our school?" She asked. "I might." "You should really consider it. We have a good team but we could really use you." "Ima think into it." I told her. Sometimes basketball stress me out too much when I'm all in. Then again it could be something fun to do and I'll most likely meet new people.

After hooping around for about 25 minutes I took a seat in the bleachers. I'm hot as fuck. "Awe so you a hooper." Chris brother said sitting next to me. "What it look like?" I laughed. "Shit my bad. I play ball too. We gotta play one day." He said. "I mean it's always a park." I shrugged. "And you not winning so you can save yo energy ku." I say.

"Yeah we ah see about that. Don't be saying nothing when I break yo ankles." He stood up acting like he was crossing somebody. "Boy bye. I'm gone tape my ankles up just Incase but that's not happening." I said laughing. Dude funny. Little do he know I ain't going for none of that.

"So what's yo name?" I asked him. I'm tired of thinking of him as Chris brother. "Carlos but u can call me Lolo.What's yours?" He asked biting his lip. He better fucking stop that. Tsunamis can hurt people. "Jai'vonna but I go by Jai or Vonna." I said. "Cute name for a cute girl. Can I get cho number?" He asked. I started blushing right away. He cute as fuck and he want my number? Period.

I put his number in my phone and the bell rang. Thank god because I was getting nervous asf. I started walking towards the exit and I hear him yell "When I call you tonight you better answer." I rolled my eyes and smiled .

This school year gone be some shit.... I can already tell.

Tbh ima tell y'all now. These chapters not gone be long as fuck like my old books (they're deleted) because it's gone be hella chapters.😂💯

K period. What's y'all ig tho? Drop them mfs.💕