Thirteen

This song sad sorry to everybody who lost their mother.💔

In the morning everybody went home because they needed to take there showers and shit. So me and Dana was just sitting here chilling, smoking our morning blunt.

"So you think I should fuck with Dez?" Dana asked me. "Yeah I mean he is cool plus he's funny as fuck." I said. "You right. I'm finna text his ass like Goodmorning big head." She said making me laugh. His head is actually big as fuck that's the funny part. "You crazy." I said texting Carlos Goodmorning. He called me.

"What you doing?" He asked. "Chillin' with my bestie." I said.

"Awe I'm finna come get you or come over." He said.

"I can't just leave my bestie." I said. "Girl you know Dez big head ass over here." He said making me laugh. "Ight when we get in the shower and stuff we'll be over there." I said hanging up.

We took our showers and stuff and headed over there. "Took you long enough." Carlos said when he opened the door attacking me with kisses.

"It only took us a hour and a half lover boy." Dana said walking to the kitchen. "Why y'all got all this food in here?" She asked.

"It's for the cook out that's why I said come over. You should invite yo dad and jade so they can get to know my mom." I mean mugged him. When I'm over here I feel free and stuff because I don't have to deal with jade. So why would I wanna invite her ass over here.
"Babe it's just for a couple hours." He said. I sighed and texted my dad. I mean it would be nice if our parents got to know each other. "Okay I guess I could see if they're on the way back." I said.

"What y'all cooking, well ma?" I asked. "Every meal you can think of." She said. This should be a good day if everything goes by right. Every time my day consist of people cooking I be feeling happy as fuck because I know I'm about to eat good. Be smiling like I got some dick or sum.

My dad said that him and jade would stop by for a Lil while. I put my negative thoughts to the back of my head and actually started looking forward to it, because I know we finna be all the way turnt up.

"My dad nem on the way." I told Lolo. "Ight help me set all this food out so my mom can start cooking." He said. We sorted the stuff out by what she was gonna cook first. Definitely gotta get high before the food get done.

People was showing up already. "Hey my dear grand babies." I heard a old lady yell. What she yelling for tho. "Grandma why you always yelling. It's always quiet till you get here." Carlos said making everybody laugh. He fucked up for that.

"Oh shut up. Give me some sugar." She said pulling him into a tight hug giving him hell of wet kisses on his cheeks. I saw Chris low-key trying to hide from her in the kitchen. Her ass something else.

She gave G, Dayanni, and all of them a hug and then turned to me and Dana. "Who is these two beautiful young ladies?" She asked. "That's my wife Dana aka Dana Williams and that's Lolo girlfriend Jai'Vonna." Dezmond said. He is a whole fool. "First of all my last name is Castillo." Dana said rolling her neck and then giving Her a hug after me.

"You talk to that crazy ole nut head boy?" She tried to whisper to Dana making all of us laugh. "See now you talking to much she ain't even know all of that." I am over here rolling.

"Carlos I ain't know you had a girlfriend. You been lonely and desperate since that one scamming black ass bitch. You don upgraded." She said. Yo her ass is really something else.

"Grandma thanks but could you not." Carlos said looking all salty. "Well I'm just saying." She said looking in the kitchen where Christine was. "There go my Chrissy baby. Come give me some sugar." She said. "Yeah come give her some sugar." G said. "I know you ain't being funny. You wish she'd give you some sugar." Grandma said. Mannn this lady funny as fuck her ass remind me or Madea of big momma.

"I wasn't even trying to be funny." He said laughing. "Yeah you was." Dezmond said. "Nobody asked yo watermelon head ass." G said. "I know you ain't tryna grill with yo curious George without the George head ass." Dezmond said. "Aye you funny as fuck I ain't never heard that one." I said laughing. (LMFAO I made that up I said that to this boy. I really be treating folks out here)

"Oh Lord have mercy that breakfast from earlier got my breath stinking. One of yall got a piece of gum?" Grams asked. "Grandma you can't even chew gum." Lolo said. "And why the hell can't I?" She asked. "Cause you ain't got no teeth." Dezmond said laughing hard as fuck. "Don't get y'all ass beat. Let me go up in this kitchen and say hi to yall Baldhead ass mama before I be don whooped one of y'all ass." She said making all of us laugh. "And I do got teeth it cost more then y'all's whole closet." She said. "Well shit at least they got they shit free." Raymond mumbled under his breath.

"What yo ass just say?" She asked. "Nothing." He said with that goofy look on his face. "Yeah thats what I thought." She said walking into the kitchen.

"Some wrong with y'all grandma." Dezmond said. "I hear yo ass." She yelled from the kitchen. "See something wrong with that lady I  wasn't  even talking about her." He whispered. "Then who else was you talking about?" Dana asked laughing. "Don't worry bout it bae. Come here wifey." He said. "Nigga we is not married." She said. "Yeah we is in my head. You too bad I gotta marry you first so we married  right now minus the wedding and the ring part." He said. "Nigga you can't be married without the ring and the wedding part." Raymond said.

"Then how we married?" Dez said. "Y'all not nigga. " Ray said laughing. "She don't even want yo ass." G said. "Stop playing with me I could have her if I wanted her. Ain't that right Mamacita?" He said. She laughed, low-key blushing like a muhfucka. "I mean I wouldn't say it like that." She said.

"One of y'all ugly asses need to come in here and wash the dishes. She should not be washing the dishes when she the one cooking for y'all bastards." Grams said. "Then you wash them." Lolo joked. "Boy don't make me hit yo ass with this purse." She said. "You better quit playing with her. That's a big ass purse." Dayanni said. Her ass been quiet the whole time fr. I wonder what's wrong with her.

Sum slight. I just needed to update. I'm salty I broke my phone. But that ain't bad cuz that means I'ma be updating alot cuz fuck else I'ma do on a droid?😂

Follow my spam tho cuz since I broke my phone I be on there and I deactivated my real page till I get a iPhone,😂 @darealbitchspam . No fr tho if you got a ig go follow it don't be petty. 😂😪

Im editing the chapters tonight and I'm posting another chapter. And when yall read the chapters can y'all vote pls cuz that's giving feedback from. Like if you ain't vote on none of the chapters can you go vote.