Sixteen

*couple days later

I was currently in my dad room laying in the bed with my dad and Jade. It's like every since everything happened me and Jade been cool. I guess I'll give her a chance.

The door bell rung signaling that somebody was at the door. "Babe go get the door. It's probably Fufu and them they said they was gone stop by." Jade said shaking my dad once she noticed he was starting to doze off.

"Ugggh them niggas been getting on my nerves." My dad said before going downstairs to get the door. I laughed and followed behind him. Every since everything at the hospital happened they've been around more. I actually fuck with them tho. They real cool people and they kids.

"Hey neicey Pooh." Fufu said giving me a hug. I smiled hugging him back and hugging the rest of my uncle's, Ice and Kp. "Where my cousins at?" I asked referring to their children. Uncle Ice had a daughter that was 15 named noella. Uncle Fufu had a daughter named Darrionna, she's 17, and a son named Darrion who's 18. Uncle Kp son, Ryan was the oldest. He's 21. They all cool as fuck I wish I could've been met them but hey things happen.

"Noella somewhere round here with her friends." Uncle Ice said.

"Junior probably out with some hoes as usual and Darrionna at home studying." Uncle Fufu said. That was one thing I liked about Darrionna. She got her shit together. Junior was just like every other 18 year old boy. Trying to fuck everything walking instead of getting his future life together. But hey who am I to talk.

"Fuckin around with Ryan he probably some where out of state." Uncle Kp said. I laughed. One thing I learned about Ryan already was that he was the real definition of a thug or pimp should I say. The day I met him he had just came back from taking this girl on a trip. He kept saying her name wrong and shit her ass was embarrassed as hell. I wouldn't be surprised if she was pregnant how long they probably was on that trip.

"Tell them I said hi I gotta head to practice." I said grabbing my keys and my purse. I was supposed to stay for study tables but ain't nobody finna do all that.

I pulled up 5 minutes early in case they try to check and see who all was in study tables. They really be tryna take you off the team for not staying at study tables and shit.

I'm salty Dayanni can't play and she the one who talked me into playing this season and shit. Well her and Chris did but still I wanna have fun with both of my bitches.

After study tables was out I went to go see Carlos real quick. "Hey baby." I said giving him a kiss. "Wassup where was you at?" He asked since I wasn't at study tables. "I was kickin it at the crib with Uncle Fufu and them." I said. "Awe okay. You better start staying for study tables before you get kicked off the team." He said. "That shit dead boy. I gotta go tho." I said once I noticed that practice was about to start.

*After practice*

I thought coach was gonna be working us extra hard and stuff since we got a game coming up, but since everybody on the team was sweet, we just scrimmaged going over the plays. After our practice the boys had a game so Chissy, Dana, Yanni, and I was gonna stay for it since Ray, G, Dez and Lolo play basketball. This season finna be so turnt....

"That's right babe!" I yelled when Lolo shot a 3 and made it. He looked at me and winked and making me blush. Dez got the ball and shot a jump shot and made it. "That's a bucket on yo head by Deziana." I yelled remixing blue face thotiana. He was gone have some words for my ass when this game was over. He looked at me and mugged me so hard. If looks could kill I would've been long gone. This only the first game. They ain't even seen the poster boards yet. I'm like a whole mom when it comes to supporting people at games and shit.