Five

Me and my dad got into it earlier because jade told him I was being disrespectful. I don't give a fuck tho her bitch ass started it. I went to Chris house because I was tired of my dad bitching. Me and her is currently playing 2k. I'm bustin her ass.

"Yo who the fuck taught you how to play like this? It's cool tho you can't do this to me in real life." She said.

"If I damn near beat yo brother before what makes you think I can't beat you?" I laughed. "Girl bye I don beat his weak ass before." She said. "Awe yeah we really gotta play then." I stole the ball from her going for a dunk with Tristan Thompson. I be making that nigga look good as hell on here.

"That shit dead start this shit over." She said. "Oh my god this our fourth time restarting it." I dramatically said. "Girlll it was only 3 and that's cause you on some cheating shit. You damn near changed the settings." She said making me laugh.

Lolo came in the room with a beater and some grey sweats on. Typical hood nigga out fit. "What you lookin at?" He smirked. I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Definitely not you."

"Yeah okay. Mama said we gotta ride to the store together and pick up all this shit." He said showing a big list. "Oh my gosh she swear we her flunkies." Chris said rolling her eyes all dramatically. "Shut up. How else you gone eat. Put yo shoes on." He told her. "Boy Shut the fuck up . Who are you? Better know who you talking to." She went up stairs to put on her shoes.

"You going with us?" He asked. "Nah ima stay here and wait on y'all." I said sarcastically. "Don't get beat up." He said squaring up acting like he was about to fight somebody. "Boy you ain't scaring me." I laughed. "Bet." He picked me up and tossed me on the couch and started tickling me while hitting me at the same time. "Awnnn how cute." I looked up to see Christine recording us. "Oh my god." I said starting to feel all nervous.

"Girl it's okay I know you like my brother." I ain't say nothing back because I didn't really know what to say.

"Y'all ready?" Lolo asked. We both nodded and headed towards the door.

When we got to the store it was packed as fuck. "Damn." I said. "Girl it's the first. It's always like this on the first." Chris said. "I see."

"Ouu we should do them lyric pranks." Chris suggested. "Girl I'm too grown for all of that." Carlos said. "Come on it'll be fun." Chris begged. "What ever. How the fuck do you do a lyric prank?" He asked. 

I laughed. He so slow. "You just go up to someone stating a song lyric." I said. "Period record me I'm finna do bust down thotiana." He said laughing acting all goofy.  He walked up to this old man who was holding a cane. Oh lord. Now I'd be dying if that man hit his ass with that cane.

"I wanna see you bust down." Lo said to him wit a straight ass face. "Excuse me young man?" He looked at him all confused. "You heard me. I wanna see you bust down." Lo repeated. "Sorry young man but I'm not with the gay shit. What is wrong with all these young homosexuals nowadays." He said walking away as fast as he could with his Cane. I'm literally weak as fuck right now.

"He was about to beat yo ass." Christine said laughing hard as fuck. "Girl that shit dead I would've rocked his old ass." He said getting mad. "Nah he would've beat yo ass with his cane." Christine said still cracking up.

"I just wanna know how he gone bust down and he walking with a cane." I said making Christine laugh even harder. "Stop before you make me piss on my self." Christine said jumping around holding her private part.

"Yo you going straight to hell." Lolo said trying his best not to laugh. "Then I guess we gone be in that junk together." I shrugged. "Awn goals." Chris said snapping a off guard of us.

"Can you stop being weird for once." Lolo said mugging her. "How am I being weird?" She asked snapping another picture. "I don't think it's weird cause in 20 years y'all gone be showing y'all kids happy as fuck talking about goals." She said.

"That's a long time I don't know about all of that." I said. "Awe so you can't see yo self with me?" Carlos asked sounding lowkey salty. "Yeah but not 20 years tho. I can't imagine how much dirt you'd do in those 20 years." I said. For real tho. I know ain't no nigga finna go 20 years straight without fucking up in some type of way. That's just how life is with this new generation.

He was about to say something back but his phone started ringing. "Hello." He said rolling his eyes like a lil ass girl. It's probably somebody he don't wanna talk to. "Man ma you ain't say nothing about all of that."

"I don't even have a girlf- Jai'vonna my mom said do you like sea food?" He asked. I nodded my head. A bitch love some sea food.

After about 2 more minutes he hung up. "What she was talking about?" Christine asked.  "She want me to get a bunch of seafoods so that she could cook for my so called new girlfriend." He said making me and Christine laughed. Do I really seem like I'm his girlfriend?

"You should spend the night tonight." Christine asked. "I'm gone text my dad." I told her. That don't seem like such a bad idea since I don't feel like being around my dad and jade anyways. "When we leave here can y'all drop me by my house to get a few things?" I asked them. "Nah you don't need no clothes if you staying with me." Lolo said.

"Boyyy." I laughed playfully hitting him. He play too much for that one.

———-

We just got to my house and my dad and jade is actually here. I told Chris and Carlos to come in to meet my dad since they're obviously gonna be around a lot. "Hey Ja-. Oh you have company. They staying?" He asked.

"No I'm going over to their house to stay the night and I thought you should meet them." I said. He waved and introduced his self as they did the same. "Are y'all twins?" He asked them. Carlos put on a disgusted face. "Awe nah. Never." He said scrunching up his face. "Well you guys look just alike ones just darker." My dad said.

"Right don't do that cause my bitch look better than you." I said going upstairs to my room. I packed my clothes and I was happy and ready to go. It feels good to get away from them for at least one night.

The next chapter gone be about the same day. Member I said the chapters not gone be long.

BUT VOTE. Lmfao nobody voting Fr.