Twelve

*SKIPS TO FRIDAY*

I'm so excited that my bestfriend on the way. My dad filed for custody of her and everything. He a lawyer so he get things done fast. She even get to start my school on Monday. I couldn't be happier.

I was on the way to pick her up and Carlos was with me. School was still in right now but since she had already landed we just signed out.

We was at the airport looking around for her for a whole 20 minutes and still haven't found her.

"VONNNYYY." I heard somebody yell and I knew it was Dana, because she the only person who ever call me that. I turned around and I saw her. She looked so beautiful. Seeing her made me realize that I missed her more than I thought I did. We screamed, hugging eachother for ever while Carlos covered his ears.

"Is that him?" She asked whispering in my ear. "Yeah." I replied. "Carlos this is my bestfriend Dana, Dana this is Carlos." I said .

"I know." They said at the same time. I rolled my eyes. "So what we doing today I'm tryna have fun." Dana said. "Well said we can get turnt at my crib. My dad and jade not gone be home until Saturday." I said. My dad and jade went to New York to handle some business.

"Period. You know any niggas out here? I need a boy friend." Dana said making me laugh. She always swear she need a boy friend to keep her company like shut up bitch you got me. "I know a few." I smirked. I planned on getting her together with one of Carlos friends. Well I didn't know nobody else. "Period." She said.

"Where y'all wanna go to eat?" I asked them. I was hungry as fuck. School lunch don't do shit. They feed us like we in jail or something. "Girl don't ask me I don't know about shit down here." Dana said making me laugh. That was definitely me when I had just moved down here. I'm kind of getting used to Louisiana now. Just a little bit tho.

" lets go to Ruth's Chris Steak House." Carlos said. "Ight. You gotta tell me how to get there." I said.

**

I just dropped Carlos back off at the school so that he could get his car and I was on my way to the crib. I had to hurry up and get there because Dayanni and Chris was already there. We about to get turnt as fuck, because Carlos said G and them coming over too.It's finna be a party damn near.

When we got to the crib I introduced them to each other and they seemed to be getting along pretty well.

I heard the door alarm go off signaling that somebody just walked in. I went downstairs to see if it was Lolo and them and it was. They had bottles in they hand, pizza, weed and more. Damn maybe I should've moved to Louisiana years ago. All the girls came down stairs.

"Period let me see this." Dana said taking the bottle out of Dez hand. "Aye girl don't you put yo hands on me I would hate to have to fuck yo pretty lil face up." He said acting like a girl rolling his eyes making all of us laugh.

"You don't want static." Dana said pouring her a shot. "Girl can you believe I haven't smoked or drank since you moved?" Dana said. "Damn why not?" I asked. I couldn't go. "Girl cause ma be acting petty." She said rolling her eyes.

"Who shorty?" Dez whispered in my ear. "My best friend Dana." I said. "Set me out." He said. I laughed. "Nigga set yo self out. She talm bout she wanna boyfriend anyways. Go do yo thing." I smirked pushing him over to where he was at.

"Somebody call the The police cause it's illegal to look that good." He said as he walked pass Dana. Her ugly ass couldn't stop blushing for shit. When I say we was rolling we was rolling!! He corny as fuck for that.

"Nah I'm just playing can I have yo number tho shorty?" He asked her. Her geeking ass put her number in his phone fast as fuck. "You go brother." Ray laughing high fiving him.

"Aye y'all trying to play never have I ever the drunk edition?" Chrissy asked. "The fuck I look like playing never have I ever. I don did everything y'all trying to get me drunk as fuck." Desmond said. Man he is literally the life of the party he stay having me and everybody else laughing. I don't see how Carlos and them put up with him.

"Man shut the fuck up and go grab some shot cups out the back." Chrissy said slapping him in the back of his head. They love doing that shit to him.

"Ok who gone go first?" Chris asked. "You girl you the one who wanted to play."  Dez said hitting her back in the back of her head. "Get him before I RKO his big headed ass." Chrissy said.

"Anyways never have I ever had sex." Chrissy said. Everybody except me took a shot. "Never have I ever cheated on somebody I was with. I didn't want to take the shot, because I didn't want Carlos to think bad about me but shit he took that muhfucka so I did too. Everybody did, except Yanni.

"Never have I ever gave oral." Ray said. The boys and Chrissy was the only ones who took a shot. Well damn my bitch turnt out here. I'm guessing it probably was with G.

After we got tired of playing that game- scratch that I mean after we was was too fucked up we stopped playing that game. Kids do not try that game at home it will get you fucked up.

I rolled up a few blunts and sparked one. I swear I don't know why but I love smoking. Like feeling the smoke in my lungs when I inhale and then the outcome. I be turnt as hell when I'm high and everything be funny as fuck. I turned on Ybn - Nahmir baby 8 and we got turnt. I recorded all of us on my Instagram so that I could remember these memories.

"Let's play truth or dare." Carlos smirked. I hate truth or dare because I never wanna do the dares. But since I'm drunk and high I don't give a fuck right now.

"Alright Dez I dare you to kiss Dana." Carlos said. Awnn look at my babe trying to set my bestfriend out. "No the fuck that bitch got cooties." Dez said. I died laughing. I was not expecting him to say that. "Nah I'm just playing." He said. He walked over there and gave her a kiss. Tongue and all. "My turn. I dare y'all to go in the closet for 3 minutes." Dez said. I rolled my eyes because I just knew that they was gonna be on some freaky shit.

I still went tho. The drunk side of me is definitely taking over. We went and the closet. We started off by kissing but some how some way his hands ended up in my pants. He begin to finger me. At first that shit hurted but then that shit started feeling good as fuck.

"3 minutes over." Dez said busting in here. "Oh shit." He said closing the door back. I fixed my self up and went back out there. Well that was embarrassing.

For the rest of the night we smoked more blunts, played more games and just talked about random shit. You know how people be when they drunk.

**

Lmfao I'm on the roll. I ended up writing this because I decided to skip 8th period. All that nigga do is talk. 13 most likely coming this week too. I really wrote it because man my views been going uppppp.