Ten

Jai'Vonna in MM

**the next day

I woke up feeling good and happy for some reason. Usually I wake up angry cause I know jade gonna be at the breakfast table.

The first thing I did was check my phone. I had a text from Dana, Lolo and some other people.

Carlos: Goodmorning.❤️

I told him goodmorning back and went to he bathroom to wash my face. After washing my face I brushed my teeth. I was looking for something to put on but my phone buzzed. It was Lolo.

Carlos: Wyd ?

Me: Finding me something to wear.

Carlos: Wanna have breakfast with me?

I was hella blushing looking at the text. Niggas stay having my gangsta ass blushing and shit.

Me: Yeah I gotta pop in the shower tho.

Carlos: Alright ima be there in a hour sharp shorty.

I didn't text back and started getting ready. I picked out my galaxy Nike shorts and the shirt that matches it. I guess I could wear my white harauches with it.

I popped in the shower for about 25 minutes. It felt good as fuck because the house be cold as fuck. The only thing I hate about spring and summer is my dad never turn the AC off ever. Bitch ass be talm bout some open yo window and shit.

I got dressed and combed out my wrap. I started having a whole photo shoot in the mirror cuz I looked cute.

"Goodmorning." My dad said coming in to my room. "What you all dressed for?"  He asked. "Me and Carlos having breakfast." I said adding on my lipstick. "We're going to church." He said making me look at him crazy. "Why do I have to go? I don't even like church." I said irritated that he tried to come in here and pull that shit.

"Honey we need prayers." He said. "No I don't and if I did I could pray in my room. You and jade relationship need prayers so go to church and bond." I said walking out the room trying not to laugh at what I said. I swear my own jokes be making me laugh.

I went downstairs to see that my dad had already cooked breakfast as usual. Me being the greedy person I am I grabbed a couple sausages and some cheesy eggs. Eggs with cheese in them is so good I swear I wouldn't eat eggs with out cheese. They taste weird as fuck.

"You're going to church next Sunday then." My dad said when he came downstairs. "Okay but why you trying to become all churchy all of a sudden. What prayer you tryna answer?" I asked. My dad used to always say that he didn't like church but he knew that it was a god. That's exactly how I feel. I don't see the point in church. He always said the only time he'll go to church is when he need his prayers answered. I don't think it works like that but whatever floats his boat.

"Don't question me Jai'Vonna." He said. I rolled my eyes and poured me some orange juice deciding to leave the conversation alone. I can't help it tho. My dad be seeming so secretive sometimes I just don't know what it is that I'm trying to discover.

"Carlos here I'll see you later." I said giving my dad a hug and a kiss. "Alright be safe. Don't make me have to shoot that lil boy." He said making me laugh. He wasn't laughing tho he was so serious.

"You look cute." Carlos said. "Thanks you look ight." I joked eyeing him. He looked way more then ight. He looked at me crazy. I laughed. "I'm just playing." I smiled rolling my eyes. "Duh cuz I know I'm fine." He said. "Cocky ass." I said. "Well shit when you this fine you ain't got no choice but to be cocky." He said. I ignored him cause he sound so dumb.

We pulled up to the beach which made me gasp. He took me on a breakfast date at the beach tho. That's so sweet literally. It's hard to believe he a thug. Well real thugs should know how to be a thug and when not to.

He laid out a cover on the sand and placed the picnic basket on it. I helped him take out all the food and it all looked so good. It was bacon, eggs, sausage, eggs, strawberry waffles, and lots of fruits I can't even name. "Your mom Cooked this didn't she?" I asked. I knew damn well his lazy ass ain't cook all of that.

"No I did." He said smiling. "Boy bye don't make me get her number from Chris and call and ask her." I said. "Fine. But I cook better than her she just wanted to cook for me." He said. "Mmmhh stop lying." I said putting some chocolate syrup on my strawberry. It taste so good. It was so relaxing sitting at the beach, watching the waves swiftly go by, and just being here with him. I guess you could say that I'm really feeling him. Like his vibe attracts me. He's so chill and sweet yet he's a thug. Baby it don't get no better than that. Trust me. If a thug doing shit like this for you, cuff him for sure.

"Dead ass. Im gone cook for you one day." He said. "And it better be as good as you making it!" I said. "For sure. I got a question tho." He said. My heart instantly started beating. "I got a answer." I said. "You wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked making me blush. I dead had to turn my face for a few seconds. "Yeah but only if you really want a girlfriend. I don't have time for no type of games I mean no games. Because if you cheat on me I'm definitely shooting you." I said. It might sound a little crazy but I was too serious. I never got my heart broke and that shit ain't gone start. This would be my 2nd boyfriend that's a thug and I don have plenty of boyfriends. So I was kind of scared because you know they say thugs are cold hearted..

"I do want you to be my girlfriend. I really like you for some reason so I feel like I have to make you mines. So I wouldn't do anything to hurt you." He said. "Just make sure you keep yo word." I leaned in and kissed him.

********

Remember, it's not edited.🤣

But hey, how's your day going? Mines was great because we had state test today but it's postponed because something was wrong.🥵