Eleven

**Carlos friends in MM**

I was changing for basketball try outs and for some reason I felt nervous as fuck. I don't know why. I'm probably gonna be the best on that muhfucka.

Anyways today was my first day at school as Lolo girlfriend. It was so weird. Bitches was muggin all day and shit. But then again it felt great. We literally linked after every period we didn't have together. I'm so used to being around him it's only right to.

"On the line." The coach said. I swear when coaches say that just know it's finna be a breeze. Once everybody was on the line the coach started. He made us introduce our selves one by one just in case somebody didn't know somebody.

After we introduced ourselves he made us run down and back 6 times just because he not sure if we're in shape or not or if we exercised during other seasons. When I say a bitch was tired as fuck I was tired as fuck !! And I'm not even out of shape.

We did simple warm ups like lay up lines, free throw lines, dribble methods, etc. It was a good practice I guess I'm gonna actually take it serious.

When practice was over coach asked if he could speak with me. "Yeah?" I asked. "You played basketball last year?" He asked me. "Yeah half of the season." I told him. "Why not the other half?" He asked. "I wasn't feeling it any more." I told him truthfully. "You're not gonna do that this year are you?" He asked.

"No. I'm focused this year." I said. "Good because I want you to be the point guard for our varsity team." He said. I smiled. I already knew that was gonna happen tho. I've been the varsity point guard since I was a freshman.

"Thank you." I said. "No thank you. See you tomorrow Ms. Vanderbilt ." He said. I waved and left the gym. Carlos and some other dudes was sitting in the cafeteria.

"Why you still here?" I asked him. "You not the only one with try outs baby." He said giving me a kiss. "Guess what!" I squealed jumping up and down. "What?" He asked. "Coach want me to be the varsity point guard." I told him. "Well I kind of figured you would be if I only beat you by one point." He laughed.

"You ass you almost let a girl beat you." This darkskin dude said laughing with the other dudes. "That's crazy." The lightskin one said. "Shut the fuck up because I bet y'all asses can't even beat her." He said. "Nigga I'm not you." The darkskin dude said laughing still. "What ever nigga. Anyways baby these my friends . That's George, but we call his black ass G, that's Raymond, but we call him Ray, and that's Desmond but we call him Dez." Carlos said. His friends are cute. I wouldn't tell him that of course.

"Niggas, this my girl Jai'Vonna." He told them. "Nigga shut the fuck up. Don't act like we don't know her name as much as you talk about her." Dez said making me and the guys laugh. "Nobody asked you to say all that. I'm just trying to be a proper boyfriend." Carlos said mugging them. "Awn look at my nigga all falling in love and shit. I need me a girlfriend." G said. "Nigga you know Chris not finna go for that." Dez said slapping him on his head. "Shut the fuck up. Her ass be playing." G said.

"I'll see you later baby practice finna start." Carlos said giving me a kiss and leaving. I called Chrissy to see if she was still somewhere around the school. Her and Dayanni was outside in the parking lot. "Girl what the fuck was you doing taking a shit?" Chris asked making me laugh. "No I was talking to Chris and his friends." I told her. "Awe G big headed ass in there?" She asked me. "Yeah but they practice just started." I said. "Awe. Y'all trying to go to my crib? They gone come soon as practice out." She said. "Yeah Ian got nothing better to do." Dayanni said. "Me either." I shrugged.

Me and Dayanni followed Chris to her house. Her mom was up in there cooking as usual. "What you cooking?" Dayanni asked her. "Cabbage with sausage, ribs, baked macaroni, and hot chicken wings." She said making my stomach growl out of nowhere. That shit sound good as fuck I'm definitely staying for dinner.

"Well you might wanna cook enough for G big head ass and all them cause you know they coming over after practice." Chrissy said. "I'm already hipped. They do that shit the whole season. Expect me to be they chef the whole season and shit." She said making us laugh. It be so funny when our moms use our new slang.

"Mama tell me why Carlos said he cook better than you." I said. They all three busted out laughing. "Awe nah. That nigga can't cook for shit." Chrissy said cracking up. "He really said that?" Ma asked dying laughing. "Yesss. He said he was gone cook for me so I thought he was serious." I said.

"Untun girl don't let him cook for you. Last time he cooked for us we almost ate raw chicken." Dayanni said. "Damn he that bad." I said laughing. "Yup. I even be trying to teach his ass and he still can't cook." Ma said. I shook my head. It's not even that hard.

**

As soon as the food was done the boys had just got here.

"I smell foooodddd." Dez yelled. "Don't get smacked." Ma said making us all laugh. She so ghetto. I can already tell Dez the goofy one out of them all. I'm sure we'll get along pretty well.

Ma made her plate and went up stairs because she ain't feel like being bothered by Dez. I guess he always messing with her. His goofy ass.

We smoked a few blunts before we ate and when I say the food was smack that shit was good as fuck. "That shit taste better than Rihanna pussy." Dez said licking his fingers. "Nigga shut up you don't even know what her pussy taste like." Ray said. "Right." Dayanni said.

"Shut up with yo sandy cheeks looking ass." Dez said. I was dying laughing. That one took me out because she really look like her. "Leave me alone because I don't even know how to grill. You stay picking on me." She said rolling her eyes.

We smoked a couple more blunts , joked , and laughed until it got late and it was time for everybody to go home.

***

Lmfao I literally update every seven days on a accident.

Anyways what's your favorite food?