Seven

I woke up to nobody next to me. The first thing I do in the morning is check my phone. I saw that I had 2 kissed calls and a couple text from Carlos and Chris.

Carlos: Had to go to the spot. Ima get at you later. Left you a couple dollars just cause I fuck with you and ain't tell you I was leaving. 💙

Oh he nice nice. Damn he must really be thuggin or some shit.

Me: You good g. Thank you.💘

I don't know what I'm gone do with the money tho. I'm not gone just go spend it.

I went to Chrissy room to see that she was already up. "Bitch you scared me." She said jumping. I guess she ain't see me. "Punk ass." I laughed. "I'm bored you wanna go get some breakfast?" She asked. "Yeah. From where tho?" I asked. I don't just eat from anywhere but I am willing to try out the places down here since I don't really know what's here.

"We can go by Waffle House." She said. That sounds good. We have that back in Dayton. "Bet." I said going to put my shoes on. I'm gon go in my night clothes cuz who gives a fuck it's morning time.

"You ready?" She asked me. "Yeah I'm driving tho." I said. I love driving. "Nooo I wanna drive." She said. "It's over we playin Rock Paper Scissors shoot." I said. "Rock, paper, scissors , shoot." I said putting up the scissors while she put up paper. "Bruh that's cheating." She said. "How? That's fair square." I said laughing. "Nah you waited until you saw what I put up." She said. "Girl bye come on." I said grabbing my keys.

When we got to Waffle House it was packed as fuck. I damn near should have hopped in the shower. "Damnnn it's packed and my ass got on a bonnet." Chrissy said examining the restaurant. "Girl so you still look pretty." I said. "Thanks but we still going to the bathroom so I can fix my hair." She said dragging me to the ladies room.

She took off her bonnet and literally nothing was wrong with her hair. "Girl ain't nothing wrong wit yo hair." I said. "I just need to comb it a a little bit." She said pulling her comb out her purse. "Hurry up I'm hungry as hell." I said. "You should still be full from last night." She said laughing.

When we walked out the restroom if I'm not tripping I saw Carlos sitting at a table with some darkskin girl. I completely ignored it because I'm not finna get all butt hurt about a nigga who ain't mines. I don't know if Chrissy peeped and I didn't care to tell her...

The waitress came and ordered our drinks. Chrissy started a conversation. "So basketball try outs would be soon." She said. "I know." I said. "So you gone play?" She asked me. "Yeah. It's something to do." I said . "Period say the season gon be turnt." She said. "Fasho. Dubs this way." I said. "Always." She say scrolling on her phone.

"Why Facebook talm bout Carlos near by?" She said. Not to me but in general. "Because he is." I said laughing pointing to where he was at. "Ew why is he with that bitch." She said rolling her eyes extra hard. "Who is she?" I asked. "His black ass gold diggin ass ex." She said. "How she a gold digger?" I asked her curious as hell. "Girl let me tell you. One day, her birthday to be exact, she told Carlos that she wanted to go on a shopping spree and all she wanted was money for her birthday. Him being a nice Ass boyfriend cause they was dating for years, he did it. He didn't see her since then." She told me. "Damn that is fucked up. I wouldn't even be able to socialize with that bitch I would've knocked her teeth out." I said. "Real rap he lucky I don't go over there and start no shit." She said glancing at them again. Her hand was on top of his. Real rap she probably asking for something now. Trying to sweet talk his dumb ass.

The waitress came and took our orders. I got the sausage and egg bowl with extra sausage. That shit be good as fuck I never can finish my whole bowl. After we ordered our food I went to the bathroom cause a bitch really had to go.

When I walked in I heard somebody having a heated conversation on the phone. "Yeah I'm with his dumb ass. We at Waffle House on Monroe st." The girl said. I'm guessing it's that girl. "When are y'all coming I can't hold him no more we've been here for almost more than two hours." She said sounding like she was getting frustrated. Untun to me it sound like she trying to set him up.

After I peed I walked out the bathroom and gave her the dirtiest look ever before swinging on her. I grabbed her ponytail and started mangling her shit. I'd be damned if she set him up. After I felt like she had enough I left the bathroom leaving her on the ground bloody as fuck. I headed towards LoLo table.

"If I was you I would watch who I fuck with that girl was in the restroom trying to set yo dumb ass up. You better get up through." I said about to walk away before he said something. "It's not like that I wasn't trying to fuck with her she told me she had a baby and it was mines." He said. "And you believed her?" I asked before walking away.

"What was y'all talking about?" Chrissy asked. "I'll leave that to him to tell you." I said taking a bite of my food. I just felt like it's none of my business to tell his sister that he almost got scammed by the same girl again. That's hella embarrassing to me cause he supposed to be a whole ass thug. I swear it's always the thugs out here getting scammed.

Y'all know how I was telling y'all all those people died? It's crazy my grandpa died a couple days after.🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️