Nine

Same night.

I was laying down damn near sleep until I got a text. I'm thinking it's 12 am and it's only 8:30 pm.

Carlos: wyd?

Me: nothing much. Laying down.

Carlos: trying to go somewhere?

Me: like?

Carlos: well if it's a date I'm not supposed to tell you.

Me: didn't know it was a date.

Carlos: well now you know so get ready.

Me: 😒 watch how you talking. But how should I dress?

Carlos: casual and cute.

Me: k bye :)

I was lowkey happy. I've never actually been on a date. I started to get nervous. I hopped in the shower hoping the warmth of the water would help me calm down, but when I got out I was still nervous.

I put on this cute but basic dress. It was skin tight so you know I was looking thick. The dress was yellow so I put some white sandals. He texted me he was on the way and I still had to straighten my hair . Oh well he'll wait. I straightened my hair to where it was bone straight and I had to admit I look fine as fuck. I wish I could date my self.

"Jai'Vonna Carlos here. Tell him you're not going anywhere." My dad joked. I knew he was joking because I know him. Carlos probably down there scared as hell thinking he serious. I walked down there and saw my dad with his gun in his hand as I thought he would have. He does things like this all the time. "Daddy you're not scaring him he probably has a gun on him right now." I laughed. I was serious tho. This nigga a whole thug.

"Awe so you a thug thug." My dad said eyeing him up and down. He put his hand out surprising me. Carlos shook his hand. "I want her ass back by 2 am sharp. I will be setting my alarm. Don't make me come find you. And if you staying the night somewhere text me ahead of time." My dad said hugging me and giving me a kiss. "Okay." I said.

We headed to the car. He opened my door for me shocking me. Well that's cute.

"So where we going?" I asked. "Don't start you know I'm not telling you." He said. I huffed. "Uggh I hate surprises." I said. "Not this one." He said winking at me then focusing back on the road.

I sat quiet and tuned in to the music. Layton green close friends was playing which meant he was on the aux. "You know it's kind of gay for you to be listening to this version right?" I laughed. "Nah it's not. I just love her sexy ass voice. I don't know how it's gay for a male to listen to a female sing but females can listen to males sing. Y'all so out ruled." He said. "I don't know. It's just weird." I shrugged. "What you wanna hear? It's gonna be a long ride." He said.

"Play Nle Choppa Capo." I told him. "Awe girl you don't know nothing about him." He said turning on the song turning it all the way up. "Yes I do get hipped." I said getting turnt to the song recording myself. "Get me in that bitch." Carlos said. 

My bitch, she clutch because she a nurse
Whenever I'm down she give me a perc
The police pull up, my gun in her purse
The ops pull up, put him on a shirt
Bitch, we came in this world and we lookin' for murder
Knock yo cap off and it's word to Bobby Shmurda
Nigga watch yo mouth, I would hate to have to hurt ya
You would kill off a perc but snitch when you sober
Man down in the street, man, this nigga tried to play me

Im surprised he wanted to be in my video considering that I got thousands of followers. You know how it be when you first start talking to somebody they a still have they lil hoes.