Fourteen

My dad and Jade finally showed up a hour after he said they was on the way. I knew it was cap tho cause my dad be acting like them black people. Say they on the way when they still sleep fr type shit. "Now who is this fine white chocolate." Grams said.

My dad laughed. "Jai'von, Vonna's dad." My dad said introducing his self giving grams a hug. "This is my wife Jade." He introduced. "You must be Carlos mom." He said to grams. She laughed. "I know I look young but I don't look that damn young. I'll go get her." She said. I stopped listening after that.

I went in the kitchen to see that most of the food was done so I started making my plate. I got potato salad, baked macaroni, a few pieces of chicken, greens and some other shit.

Dez came in the kitchen. "Damn you couldn't tell me it was done sis." He said. "Aye I had to get my shit first." I said. He laughed. "I feel you sis."

I  made Carlos plate  and took it to him outside where everybody else was. Once people saw me with plates everybody started to go in there to get one. Thank God I got ours first.

"Hey I'm Riona, Carlos and Christine cousin. You probably don't know me because I don't go to BJF, I go to withrow." A pretty darkskin girl said to me holding her hand out for a hand shake. I pulled her into a hug. "I'm Jai'Vonna." I said.

We chopped it up for a little bit until I saw Dayanni sitting by her self looking all sad. "Hold on I'll be back." I told and then walked over to where Dayanni was.

"What's wrong?" I asked pulling her into a tight hug. She looked like she needed a hug. "I can't fix my self t-to talk about it." She said with tears coming down her eyes.

"You can talk to me about anything. Even tho we just met I promise I'm here for you." I said to her. "What's wrong with my Anni wanni." Dana said coming over to where we was with Christine right behind her. "Can we go some where private where everybody not at to talk." Dayanni said looking around noticing how deep it was.

We went upstairs to Christine room. "So what's wrong cause you been looking sad I just figured you needed to space." Christine said.

"I'm pregnant." Dayanni blurted out. Christine covered her mouth. "Did you tell Raymond?" Christine asked. Oop I did not know her and Raymond had something going on.

"No. How am I supposed to tell him when I told him I didn't even want a relationship. This happened because I was drunk and horny. I might as well be in a relationship with him." She said crying some more.

"Dayanni it's gonna be okay. Atleast we know yo baby daddy ain't gonna be a dead beat like everybody else's. He fuck around and make you be in a relationship with him."  Christine said trying to cheer her up. "You right. In just sad because I'm so young but at least I made it to 18 unlike most." She said.

"Right girl my mama had me at 14." Dana said. We all looked at her and busted out laughing. I can't imagine having no damn baby at 14 but things happen.

We went back downstairs to eat. "Where you was?" Carlos asked me. "Upstairs with the girls." I said. I took a bite of his potato salad. "Stop eating my shit with yo fruity ass." He said moving his plate away from me.

I laughed. "I'm not fruity." I said. "If anything you fruity. You always with yo homies. " I said. "Stop playing with me. They know not to try none of that shit with me." He said. "They ain't got to cause you the one doing it." I said trying to make him mad.

"Shorty stop playing with me for real." He said with a straight face. "Alright I quit."

After everybody was done eating they turned on some music so that we could dance. That's all teenagers do nowadays. Dance. 

"I'm a young CEO suge yeah yeah." I yelled hitting the woah. "I go where I want good." I sung while doing the dance. I can never listen to this song without doing the dance. I swear every song they made a dance to I cannot listen to with out  doing the dance. It's impossible to just sit there.

"Come on fat ass dance with me that's like yo 3rd plate." I said grabbing Carlos so he could dance with me. "Record us." I said to Dana handing her my phone. They was playing Nle Choppa- shotta flow 2 so I was really about to dance.

I hop on the beat and you know I’ma kill it
My nigga loose screws, you know that they drillin
I run up my money, I love this feeling
Remember them days a nigga was stealin
Hopped in the game, I got it on lock
My niggas got dope, they trap out they socks
The police pull up, we run from the narcs
We always on go, you know we don’t stop
Cherry on top when I aim with the beam
I’m burnin’ her head, no Charlie Sheen
My hoes, they grown, don't fuck with the teens

My dad came over to where me and Carlos was dancing and started dancing with us. When I say that shit got me rolling I'm really rolling. He look like a retarded white ass crackhead.  Carlos mom came and started dancing with us too. Good thing I got this on video for memories.

Once I was too tired I stopped dancing and sat down on my phone. I uploaded the video to my Instagram and captioned it 'La familia.'

The rest of the day wasn't actually that bad. We played cards, danced, talked about everything and a bunch of  other things. Jade didn't get on my nerves at all tonight surprisingly.

Okay so this 1000 chapter shit getting lame but it was just for until I get the book started . Now I'm gonna start doing 2000 or more. Lol.  Y'all feed back be the reason I update. Be whole making my day.