Six

When we got back to Chris and them house I smelled food and we didn't even give her the groceries yet. I barely know her and I love her already.

When we walked in the kitchen she was dancing to bust down thotiana. "Man ma what you know about this." Christine said laughing. "Girl I been hipped." She said trying to wop. "Man you too old and why you twerking ma." Carlos over protective ass said.

"Cause I'm grown." She said. "Ma this Jai'Vonna, Jai'Vonna this is my mom Maria." Chris said. I waved at her and said hey. She gave me a hug. Well she seems like a lovely person. I hugged her back and followed behind Carlos and Christine. "You coming with me." Carlos said pulling me into his room. "How yo bitch ass gone take my company." Christine said flicking him off and laughing and then she left before he start a whole argument.

"So wassup with me and you?" He asked. "What you mean?" I asked. "Don't play dumb. You know what I mean." He said. "You right. I just have to get to know you first. You could be my worst enemy if you catch my drift." I said.

"I feel what you saying. Just know you gone be mines." He said licking his nice ass lips. Lord be here in this room with me. I smiled and looked away. His phone started ringing. He ignored it until they called again. "Wassup?" He asked. "I'm busy right now." He said. Awnn he considers being with me busy. "Alright man I'll be there. Shit better be important." He said and then hung up.

"I gotta go Lil baby. I'll be back in a hour or 2. You can chill in here if you want but I already know yo ass bout to go in there with Chrissy." He said with a little laugh. Damn right.

After he left I chilled in his room for about 15 minutes just because his bed was comfortable and then went to chrissy room.

"Mmh he must be gone." She said with that one face. "Oh my god Chris there's nothing going on with us." I said lying straight through my teeth knowing that we'd be something soon. "See you guilty I ain't even say nothing about that yet." She said laughing. "But anyways wassup with y'all?" She asked.

"I mean I damn near do like him but I don't know him enough yet. I fuck around and ruin my life if I move too fast so I'm just gonna let things go how they are." I explained to her.

"Yeah I feel it. But just know my brother different." She said. "As in?" I said confused. "What I mean is he not like all these other typical hood niggas. When he got a shorty he know how to love her and not hide it. He gone show u off to everybody even the strangers. When he in love ain't no leaving him Fr. And when he in a relationship it's all about y'all and he's loyal. That's all I'm trying to say." she said.

He does seem like that type. I can't go by her words tho you never know how a muhfucka comin. I guess I'd just have to see for myself. "Hey girls it's some extra shrimp done since I know all the shit I'm cooking is gonna take a while." Chris mom said. "Period." Christine said jumping off the bed and running down the stairs with me right behind her.

If you know me you know i got a different kind of love for seafood. Especially shrimp and crab legs.

"Ma you ain't make the butter?" Chrissy asked. "No I'm not a flunky make it yourself." She said trying to use our new slang now days. "Girl bye." Chris said laughing.

"I will. I make it best no cap." I said. "Yeah ight we'll see." She said putting the shrimp on her plate. "Y'all can have some of them crab legs too." She said. My stomach growled right when she said that. "This butter need to hurry up I'm hungry." I said. "I know I hear yo stomach talkin." Chris mom said making us laugh.

"Carlos left?" Ma asked. "Yeah." Chris replies. "His lil ass gone get enough of being up in those streets." She said sounding concerned. Shit I didn't even know he did that kind of stuff. Not that I care tho. It's actually kind of attractive. "It's okay ma he good." Chris assured her. "Yeah ok you say that now." Ma sighed stuffing a piece of  shrimp in her mouth.