Chapter 8

Cheren: what?! you slept in the same bed as Hilda?!

Hilbert and Cheren are talking on the Xtranceiver, Hilbert has just told Cheren about last night. 

Hilbert: i may have.

Cheren: dang Hilbert, didn't know you were the romantic type.

Hilbert: im not! but you know my feelings for her.

Cheren: no i don't, you never told me you had feelings for her.

Hilbert facepalms at his statement, he said so weeks or even months before yesterday. 

Hilbert: either way, she didn't seem to mind us sleeping together in the end. 

Cheren: wow, looks like the great battler can actually get laid.

Hilbert: i'm not getting laid Cheren! 

Cheren laughs to himself as Hilbert's cheeks are reddening every second.

Cheren: well, im in Striaton City, see ya later blushy boy.

Cheren ends the call. Hilbert has beaten many trainers on his way to Striaton City, none of them has had either skill nor the Pokemon to win against him. As for Hilda, she stayed behind a little to make some extra preparations. 

Then.

??????: Hey Hilbert!

Hilbert turns around and sees Bianca coming towards her. 

Hilbert: hi Bianca, how is the journey going so far?

Bianca: its going great, and i've done my homework and trained for our next battle.

Hilbert: good job

Bianca: so i thought we should have our next battle right now!

Hilbert: right now? seriously? we're just on the outskirts of Striaton City.

Bianca: don't try to deny me a victory Hilbert, ready or not here i come!

Bianca throws out Oshawott. He looks stronger than yesterday when Hilbert faced him.

Hilbert: *sigh* guess i can't say no to a battle. Lillipup, i choose you! 

Bianca: huh?! your not going with Tepig?!

Hilbert: of course not, Oshawott has probably learned water moves, and im not exposing Tepig to the cold water that might extinguish his flame. So Lillipup shall do the work. 

Bianca: urgh! ok Oshawott! use Water Gun! 

Oshawott fires water gun towards Lillipup who takes it head on. with little to no damage besides that it cleans the dirt off. 

Hilbert: good job Lillipup, now its our turn. 

Bianca: attack them with Tackle!

Hilbert: heh, use Bite! follow our tactic!

Oshawott charges towards Lillipup who runs himself, Lillipup's teeth begins glowing, Right as Oshawott is about to hit Lillipup, its opponent jumps up and bites Oshawott in the head, canceling Tackle and causing a flinch.

Bianca: what?!

Hilbert: i got what i wanted, Bite can sometimes flinch the opponent, canceling out its attack. 

Bianca: urgh! use Water Gun! 

Hilbert: run around and dodge!

Lillipup runs from the water gun and continues on while Oshawott fires blast after blast which misses.

After a while Oshawott is too tired to fire another blast.

Hilbert: now its the right moment Lillipup! Tackle and send it back!

Lillipup then charges one last time and slams into Oshawott and hits it back to Bianca. Oshawott faints out of exhaustion. 

Bianca: your going to pay for that Hilbert! go my own Lillipup!

Bianca throws out a Lillipup of her own. 

Hilbert: good work Lillipup, return. now Tepig come on out!

Hilbert throws out his ace, Tepig breathes embers from its nose. it is pumped to battle. 

Hilbert: you have the first move Bianca.

Bianca: use Odor Sleuth!

Nothing happens.

Hilbert: did you seriously use Odor Sleuth without knowing what it does?

Bianca: yup!

Hilbert falls anime style. 

Hilbert: guess it can't be helped. Tepig use Ember! show her your fire!

Tepig jumps up, spins a little before he fires ember towards Lillipup.

Bianca: dodge it!

Lillipup narowly dodges Ember.

Bianca: now use Tackle!

Hilbert: meet it head on, Tackle!

the two opponents charges towards each other and collide head on. But due to more training Tepig overpowers Lillipup and strikes again. 

Tepig hits yet again and Lillipup is blasted upwards.

Hilbert: shoot it like a target Tepig! Ember!

Tepig fires yet another ember and scores a homerun on Lillipup who lands in the arms of his trainer. uncouncious. 

Bianca: no!!!! gosh damnit Hilbert.

Hilbert: things are always different Bianca, and it is kinda disappointing when you don't use your Oshawott's scalchop to its best extent.

Bianca: he can use that in battles?!

Hilbert: yup, didn't you know that?

Bianca: no! urgh, i got to train more. see ya later Hilbert!

Bianca runs off to train more.

Hilbert: her energy level astounds me, but i guess it can't be helped. well, guess i got to get over to Striaton City.

Hilbert walks towards his destination. He is still ready for more battles, and hopefully something he has never done before.

Wrapping up yet another chapter off this book.

So far i've got to say it is a special book to write, and fun at the same time.

Have an awesome day next and stay tuned for more to come.

Till i see yall in the comments down below.

Peace.