Chapter 19

After yesterday the two friends once again slept together as it had become a regular thing to do. right now Hilbert has woken up, with Hilda sleeping very close to him.

Hilbert looks on her sleeping face, she was undeniably cute, and attractive to say the least. 

Hilbert's thoughts: would it make me a perv if i just touched her a little? 

Hilbert doesn't exactly get an answer from his head. But he decides to follow his heart who wants him to touch her oh so beautiful cheek. 

His right hand goes from her back up to her cheek, and while still sleeping she moves into it, like she wants it to be there. 

Hilbert's thoughts: why didn't i pay attention in love class in school? it would help me really much to know what to do now.

Hilbert then carries on to slowly but gently stroke her cheek, making the sleeping Hilda more relaxed. 

Hilbert's thoughts: Hilda, what do you think will happen when we get to Alder? who will asume Championship between us? or maybe....no, i can't ask her that. she doesn't deserve to have it in the mind that she might have to battle me for the title. i'll give it to her when Alder is defeated. 

Hilbert is lost in his thoughts, so much that he doesn't see that Hilda is beginning to wake up. 

Hilda's thoughts: whoever is doing that, please continue. your hands are so nice to feel. wait a minute, the only one who is close to me......is Hilbert?! But, it isn't that bad for a childhood friend to do that, is it? 

Hilda decides to allow the thought to pass and opens her eyes, she finds herself looking into her childhood friend's eyes. The colour of hazelnut brown is in Hilda's opinion beautiful. it makes her wonder why her cheeks begin turning uncomfortably hot. 

Then Hilbert snaps out of his train of thoughts to realise Hilda is awake. His cheeks begin turning red the moment his eyes connect with hers. 

Hilda: good morning Hilbert. 

Hilda then slips her arms around him and hugs onto him, pushing him further down on the pillow. 

Hilbert's thoughts: GAH! WHAT DO I DO?!

Hilbert: s.slept well Hilda? 

Hilda: very good, did you?

Hilbert: y.yes.

Hilda's thoughts: he is stuttering, how cute. guess i will show my inner flirt to him. 

Hilda: oi is that a blush i see there Hil? or did you spill ketchup on them?

Hilbert's blush continues to grow, much to Hilda's enjoyment. 

Hilbert: uuh, 

Hilbert's thoughts: where did this attitude come from?

Hilda then rises her head a little to look on his blushing face, she then nuzzles with his cheek using her nose, making him turn another shade of red. 

Hilda: has anyone told you that you're the best teddy bear in human form?

Hilbert: uuh, n.no. i g.guess not u.until you did.

Hilda: it is true though, you're comfy. 

Hilbert: t.thanks. 

Hilda: now, shouldn't we get up and prepare for our leave? or could we stay and cuddle some more? 

Hilbert: i d.don't exac.tly k.know, y.you can choose.

Hilda: then i choose the latter. i want to have my teddy bear a little longer before we walk to Castelia City. 

Hilbert's cheeks feel like they're burning up. he is turned on, feeling weird and a little too warm. Nonetheless he wraps both of his arms around Hilda, just like everyone wants a teddy bear to do(maybe not everyone, practically i don't even know if people would want that, i did when i was younger but yea) 

While the two are cuddling with each other there is activity going on in Nacrene City, in the museum, Lenora has yet to actually get over he defeat at the hands of the two challengers from yesterday, it was a defeat she won't forget. 

However, suddenly people see several goons coming from Pinwheel Forest towards the museum, they are dressed as knights from the midle age with a shield with a P letter on. 

People begin to wonder who these people are, besides those that has seen them before. 

Four of the grunts then go towards the Pokemon Center, the rest enters the museum and circles around the skeleton of a dead Dragonite. 

As for the two friends they are still cuddling with each other, and they're not aware of the four men walking into the center. 

Hilbert even though he is very uncomfortable(not because of Hilda but because he has never done this before) is enjoying himself slightly. Hilda is almost beginning to fall asleep again due to how much she is enjoying her situation. 

Then.

Speaker Voice: can Hilbert and Hilda please come out of their rooms and surrender to the glorious Team Plasma? and do it right now!

Hilbert: w.what the heck are they trying to do?

Hilda: i don't know, but stay down teddy bear, they will have to come in and force us to surrender if they want us. 

Hilbert for the first time in the day begins to smile to his friend, he keeps her locked in his arms.

The two continue to wait for Team Plasma to come and try to take them.

Wrapping up this chapter of Black and White Journeys. 

There still lies a thought in my head that people think this is rushed(sorry for doubting you but im almost paranoid because of the past, i can't help it when i made a drawing once and the boys in my class said it looked like garbage)

Hope you have a great day and will continue to read this until its end. 

Till i see yall in the comments down below.

Peace.