Chapter 11

Hilbert: Hilda, do you know what to do? 

Hilda: how should i? your the one who is better at battling.

Hilbert: but not when im the target of two. 

Hilda: well, guess i got to save him then. Oshawott! use your newest move, Focus Energy!

Oshawott begins meditating, his eyes begin glowing a little yellow.

Hilda: now, use Water Gun and snipe Pansear off Tepig's tail!

Oshawott jumps up on the rock and fires with deadly precision a Water Gun that hits Pansear right in the face. 

Hilbert: now Tepig burn Bullet Seed with Ember!

Tepig then breathes embers that slowly begins overpowering Bullet Seed. 

Hilda: now take it from the back! Tackle!

Oshawott then sneaks up on Pansage and tackles it in the back where he then gets hit with ember. 

Chili: Pansear! get up!

Pansear tries his best to rise up, but the hit from Water Gun, but the hit took a much more heavy toll on him.

Hilbert: that is the good with Focus Energy, it boosts the critical hit chance, something that takes far more damage than a regular attack.

Hilda: now then, Hilbert how about we crush Pansage for one last time?

Hilbert: i see what you mean, and im ready!

Hilbert and Hilda: Use Tackle at Pansage!

Tepig and Oshawott runs towards Pansage, and in a move of coordination the two hits Pansage and almost crushes him. 

Cilan: Pansage!

When the two starters lets go of him he is unable to battle.

Cress: Pansage is unable to battle! Pansear is the only one left!

Chili: Pansear! get up!

Pansear manages to force himself up, But his energy level is far lower than what Chili thinks is good.

Hilbert: shall we? 

Hilda: we are. 

Hilbert and Hilda: Double Tail Whip!

Tepig and Oshawott manages to lower Pansear's defense.

Chili: use Flamethrower!

Pansear then fires a flamethrower blast towards the two.

Hilda: Oshawott! guard Tepig with your Scalchop!

Oshawott quickly guards Tepig from the Flamethrower blast. 

Hilbert: empower with Ember! 

Tepig then fires embers towards Pansear, then Pansear covers his eyes from the embers. 

Hilbert and Hilda: now, finish it with Tackle!

Tepig and Oshawott then runs towards Pansear and together slams into the monkey and knocks him into the wall. 

The monkey has fainted.

Cress: Pansear is unable to battle, the battle is over! the victors are the challengers, Hilbert and Hilda! 

Hilbert: YAS! 

Hilda: WE WON! 

Hilda suddendly wraps her arms around Hilbert and hugs onto him while cheering for them. And for once Hilbert isn't blushing.

The gym leaders then bring the two a badge. 

Cilan: this is the Trio badge, it symbolises your victory over us, and makes traded Pokemon up to level 20 obey you(even though that doesn't mean a damn thing when levels isn't counted for in this book). 

The two takes their badges and puts them in their badge cases. 

Hilbert: great to battle with you Hilda, you've gotten much better since i battled with you last time.

Hilda: thanks for the compliment Hilbert, and i got to say, your just as good as you were. but i at least got to show that im stronger.

Hilbert: you sure did, now, before we go towards the next city. should we stay a little together? just to be ready?

Hilda: sure, i see no problem in spending more time with you.

The two turns to their Pokemon.

Hilbert: you two were perfect out there. great job.

Hilda: yup, you two are deserving of a break. 

Tepig and Oshawott happily says their names. 

Hilbert and Hilda returns their starters and walks out of the restaurant gym. 

Then they go heal their Pokemon, eat dinner together(yes they eat dinner together) and goes out again. 

Hilbert: do you think we should take a look at the dreamyard? 

Hilda: sure, i heard people say that there is some Pokemon there. i want to check what it is.

Hilbert: lets go then. 

The two begins their walk towards the Dreamyard, they get around a tree that blocked the way. 

Then they hear a sound. 

Wrapping up yet another chapter of this book.

I know this chapter was kinda short but sometimes you get too frustrated with the lengths of your chapters. 

I hope you have a awesome day next and stay tuned for more to come.

Till i see yall in the comments down below.

Peace.