Chapter 10

The two childhood friends stumbles back a few steps when they see what is inside Striaton Gym, a restaurant for crying out loud. 

Hilbert: this is a restaurant?! 

Hilda: i.it seems so. wow who the heck could be the gym leader of a restaurant?

Suddendly the lights die down, and dramatic music starts. Suddendly they see a man with grassy green hair standing in front of a fireplace. The fireplace opens and every female there(besides Hilda of course since she has no idea what is going on) begins screaming and fangirling like crazy. 

When they see what is there, Hilbert and Hilda gets shocked to see that a arena is hidden behind it. 

Hilbert: how high tech can you become? 

Hilda: i don't know, but we're in Unova after all, one of the most high tech places on earth(Pokemon edition not real life)

The two friends carefully enters the arena, the green haired man stands waiting for them. 

Hilbert: uh are you perhaps the Striaton Gym Leader?

The man doesn't answer at first, suddendly another man steps out from behind him with fire red hair, then a third man does the same with aqua blue hair. 

Hilda: three?!

Hilbert: god damnit! i remember now!

Hilda: remember what?

Hilbert: Striaton City's gymleader had three sons, and after he died the gym went over to all three off them, making Unova the first of two(three if Alola's trials counts as gym battles) gyms to not use the regular system.

Hilda: what regular system?

Hilbert: in short, rock types are always the first type you meet in gym battles in Kanto up to Sinnoh.(i don't exactly remember if Johto might have done different but i might have butchered that up as well)

Green: welcome trainers to Striaton Gym, i am Cilan.

Red: and i am Chili! 

Blue: and i am Cress.

The three: and we're the gym leaders of this city!

Far more dramatic music is played. 

Hilbert: so, is it possible to challenge you three then? or do we have to let you see our starter Pokemon?

Cilan: you're to aren't you? so why don't you battle against two of us together?

Both Hilbert and Hilda begins blushing at the statement, battling together? 

Hilbert: w.what do you t.think?

Hilda: uhm. i.i don't know.

Cilan: you can still try if you lose the first battle, there is no shame in loosing one battle and then winning.

Hilbert: i.its ok with me, i.if your ok with it.

Hilda: o.ok. 

Hilda's thoughts: is this even allowed?

Cilan: so, who do you want to challenge? 

Hilbert: uuh, i don't know.

Hilda: me neither, but colour wise i get that Cilan uses a grass type, Chili uses a fire type and Cress uses a water type. is that correct?

Gym leaders: it sure is!

Hilbert: then we challenge Cilan and Chili! 

Hilda looks on Hilbert in disbelief at first, but when she gets why he challenged the two she nods with a fierce look.