Chapter 25

Our two friends have decided not to do much this day, as to become comfortable as a couple. 

How to do this though? In Hilda's eyes, its cuddling for a whole day. Hilbert gives no objections due to him also wanting to do the same. 

With the two just dressed in undergarments they drag the covers over themvelves to keep more warmth. 

Hilda carefully positions her head under Hilbert's chin while his head lies on the pillow. He has no problem with being a human pillow for Hilda. 

Hilda: mmh, teddy bear, you're so comfy.

Hilbert chuckles and moves his right hand up to her cheek and uses his thumb to brush over it back and forth.

Hilbert's thoughts: how to describe her? she calls me teddy bear, what is she then? 

Hilbert ponders on it, but then his whole hand begins stroking her cheek, she snuggles into it, almost like when a cat gets a large amount of attention and cuddling from the owner. 

Hilbert: your beauty has me stunned Hilda, how do you do it?

Hilda: do what? 

While talking, Hilda's hand has reached up to Hilbert's and taken ahold of it to make sure it doesn't leave its spot. 

Hilbert: how did you make me fall in love with you?

While talking he leans closer and touches her forehead.

Hilda: how should i know? i only know that i fell in love with you when we were younger. 

She feels his lips and his breath gently touch her, she allows her left hand to intertwine with his left. her hand clutches onto his while the two continues enjoying themselves. 

She looks up, right into his eyes. The two look on the other with their hearts pounding fast. 

Hilbert then forces his courage to do something, he leans in and gently presses his lips on her forehead, making her feel far more special. 

Hilda then uses the moment to lean up and gently peck him under his lips.

But both feels a need for more. 

Hilda then with a heavy feeling, lets go off his hands, only to turn around and leaning her forehead against his. 

Both off their chests are pressed against the other, the breaths of the other fans on them, both stares into the others eyes. Hazelnut brown meets crystal blue(almost like Amourshipping due to the same eye colour)

It is then that neither can keep their feelings on the inside. 

Hilbert makes the first move, he leans in towards her, she sees and just a second before he reaches her she leans in herself. The two pair of lips collide and begin their time together. 

At first it is not more than a simple one second peck. 

Then they go at it again, and for every kiss it begins lasting longer and longer. neither does something else than just keep going at each other with affection. 

Both continues on and on while both of their hands are having their own time.

Hilbert's left hand finds its way to her back and keeps her where he wants her, his right is stroking her cheek for every kiss she gives him, 

Hilda's right are roaming around on his buff and toned chest, going around like a dream, her left finds its way up to his hair and ruffles around in it. 

While the two are doing so, there is a group off four people wanting to get in. 

Nurse Joy: sorry guys, but you're not allowed inside, the two haven't woken up yet. 

Grunt 1: Give us the god damn  permission!

And this bikkering goes on and on with the grunts wanting to get in, and Nurse Joy refusing them to enter. 

And while the grunts are refused entry, Hilbert and Hilda are continuing their kissing. 

until.

Hilbert: shouldn't we tell our Pokemon? they might wonder what this is.

Hilda: oh Teddy Bear, you think so much about what i don't. 

She pecks him on the cheek and rubs it. She smiles adorably(i know that is not a word but oh well) 

Hilda: i guess we should tell them, but lets dress up first and continue after that.

Hilbert hugs onto her before he releases her to dress up.

She gets up and takes on her white t-shirt, then her short shorts, then her leather vest, and lastly her pink and white cap.

Then Hilbert gets up, he takes on his jeans, then his jacket and lastly his red, white and black cap. 

The two then releases their Pokemon, Pignite, Dewott, Blitlzle, Pidove, Roggenrola and Drilbur.

Their team mates look at the two with question marks on their heads.

Hilbert: guys, me and Hilda has something to confess to you. 

Hilda: it happened while you were inside your pokeballs.

The two friends then intertwine hands. 

But their Pokemon still doesn't know what has happened.

Hilbert's thoughts: why did we get the dense Pokemon?! 

Hilda: you don't know? 

they shake their heads.

Hilda: hmm, then i guess we will just have to show you.

Hilda then yanks Hilbert over where the two begins kissing each other. 

Their Pokemon screams in delight, this was something they wanted to happen for so long.

When our friends break away, they is pushed to the ground and hugged by their Pokemon who congratulates them.

Hilbert's thoughts: there goes the mood, question marks to being so happy.

Wrapping up another chapter of Black and White journeys.

i finally got a chapter out, but its still difficult due to either the harsh writers block i have or the stress in my life. 

However, this chapter comes from the fact that today i got very happy. something might have happened on here, but i'll let yall find out what yourselfs. =)

Hope the chapter was enjoyable.

Have a great day next and stay tuned for more to come.

Peace.