Chapter 26

One day later.

Our friends are awake and ready to explore Castelia City. and if Hilda wants more, Hilbert would buy her more Castelia Cones. 

Both have decided to send their Lillipups to Professor Juniper, due to them being slightly useless for the moment. 

Our friends exit the Pokemon Center, followed by Pignite, Dewott, Pidove, Blitzle, Timburr and Tympole. 

The two friends are also holding hands, just not to lose one another due to the vastness of the city.

Hilbert: now beauty(yes, Hilbert has gotten a lot more flirty around her, she has too), where should we go first?

Hilda smiles at him, her teeth shine in the sun light.

Hilda: let's go where me and Bianca were actually going to check out before....those things happened.

Hilbert: let's go then, come on guys.

Their Pokemon shout their names, and together they begin walking towards the interior of Castelia City.

They look on all the tall buildings they come across, on all the people there that are chatting happily and all the Pokemon who seems to like living in the city. 

Hilda suddenly hugs onto Hilbert more, he looks towards her and sees to his surprise that she has lied her head on his shoulder.

Hilda: i'm so happy i got to be your special someone Hilbert.

Hilbert chuckles and says: so am i Hilda, so am i.

The two stop walking, just to hug onto each other once again. 

Hilbert softly pecks her on her cheek out of sheer love for her. She giggles at him and almost throws herself at him where she kisses him on the lips. 

Their Pokemon look on them with cheerful smiles apparent on their faces. 

After the two breaks away the two hear a squeal, they turn and finds Bianca to be looking at them with a clear red face and her mouth hanging loose.

Hilda: hi Bianca, like what you see?

Bianca however turns around and walks away, muttering something the two friends can't hear.

Hilbert: what is her problem?

Hilda: i don't know, maybe she is just a little jealous that i got you and not her.

Hilbert chuckles again and says: oh you adorable cutie.

Hilda: well then, should we continue?

Hilbert: of course. 

And the two resume walking. 

Then they get to the plaza, The two sits down on a bench. even though there is many people in Castelia, none pays attention to the two friends. 

The Pokemon follows them, Pidove sits on Hilbert's head, Dewott sits next to Hilda, Blitzle lies down in front of Hilda's feet, Hilbert takes Tympole up and lies him in his cap and takes it on, Pignite sits down in front of Hilbert's feet. Drilbur goes under the bench while Roggenrola also goes under the bench.

Hilda: you guys, when we are at the Pokemon League, we will be the strongest trainers in Unova. 

Hilbert rubs Hilda on her shoulder, he has however thoughts on whatever will happen when the two will get to the League. he isn't sure what to say, when he will reveal his plan to give her the Champion title. 

It is then that the two sees someone they have a deep hatred for, Team Plasma grunts run into a building, Bianca then comes out of the place and begins shouting at the building. then yet another girl with a huge hair style comes to Bianca. 

Hilbert: what is going on there?

Hilda: i don't know, let's check it out.

Our friends rise up and returns their Pokemon and runs over to Bianca.

Hilbert: