Chapter 17

N: hmph, i thought you three were my friends. 

N returns Tympole to his Pokeball while Hilda is getting congratulated by Hilbert. N watches the two in disgust and jealousy. 

N: Right now, my friends aren't strong enough to save all Pokémon. Maybe I can't solve the equation that will change the world. So, I need power... Power enough to make anyone agree with me. Now I know what power I need. The combined power of Reshiram and Zekrom. 

Hilda: uh, you know we can still hear you?

N: shut up you filthy human. sometime you will come crawling back to me, and you'll see how much better i am than the pretty boi.

N then walks away from them. 

Hilbert: what is wrong with the guy? 

Hilda: don't ask me. but he gives a lasting impression of insanity. 

Hilbert: *sigh* so where were we before he interupted us? 

Hilda: we were going to search for some Pokemon to catch.

Hilbert: ah yes, lets go.

The two walks the same way N went, but he seems to have gotten away much faster than they expected. 

Then they begin their search for more Pokemon. And they do find some. The question is who they want to catch.

Hilbert: so....we found many of the same Pokemon that N had with him right now? 

Hilda: looks to be right, i wouldn't mind to have some more friends. 

Hilbert: then i want a Tympole, what do you want?

Hilda: hm, i guess i will have a temporary team member to fight against Lenora, Timburr it is then.

Hilbert: you do know to fully evolve it you got to trade?

Hilda: you have to?! dang, would you want a fully evolved Timburr?

Hilbert: i wouldn't mind. i'll find a Pokemon to trade with you later. 

Hilda: ok then!

The two share a bro fist with each other, before they begin the tiering process off capturing new Pokemon. 

When they're done. 

Hilbert: hoh, what should we do now?

Hilda: i kinda want to have a check at the museum.

Hilbert: you want to see what Unova has to offer off fossils?

Hilda: yes, there is something interesting when seeing on TV that people find old Pokemon bones under their houses. 

Hilbert: oh well, im ok with it. there isn't much to do besides. 

Hilda: ok then, lets go. 

Hilda then grabs Hilbert's hand again, and the two walk hand in hand to Nacrene Museum. 

When they enter they see a HUGE skeleton of what seems to be a dragon. 

Hilbert: wow. that is big.

Hilda: and facinating. 

The two admire the dragon in front of them, it has a large body, short arms, long legs and a spike on the top of its head. 

Hilbert: i wonder if this skeleton is the Kanto native Pokemon known as Dragonite. 

Hilda: a Dragonite huh?

Hilbert: yup, the current champion of Kanto and former champion of Johto is a dragon type user, he uses the pre-evolved form of Dragonite, two Dragonair's, and one Dragonite. He is a powerful foe. 

Hilda: how are you so knowledgeable about Kanto? aren't you a Unovian man?

Hilbert: hey, there is nothing wrong in admiring a foreign region and its tales. Unova hasn't done any specific thing in history, neither has it had a champion who isn't old.

Hilda: disrespect to our champion or what?

Hilbert: no no, all respect to Alder, but its just that Unova is so big a region and so few people have done something spectacular. for someone who likes history it is a real sad thing when Unova can be so much more. oh well, lets just see what Unova has to show.

Hilda nods to him, the two walk around the museum while admiring the ancient things that are on display. 

Hilbert: shall we see what is further?

Hilda: ok. 

the two walk into a library, and apparently the two forgot to see that there was a sign where it said: Library has many trainers. 

And then it got way out of their hands. They had to battle EVERY single person there, from bookworms to a weird looking guy. 

When the two are done they have escaped to the Pokemon Center. They are panting heavily after running their way from there. 

Hilbert: why*breath* is it so damn hard to be *pant* a trainer?

Hilda: *pant* i don't know, they *pant* were he** bent on*pant* killing us. 

Hilbert: oh well, why don't we train for tomorrow? 

Hilda: fine with me, at least that won't make us victims of a bookworm trying to murder us. 

They spend the rest of the time training for their upcoming gym battle. 

Wrapping up another chapter of Black and White Journeys.