Chapter 21

Bucky hugged me tightly as he whispered in my ear.

"Are you sure you want me to go"
I chuckled.

"Yes Bucky, I'm sure. I will be fine"
I kissed him on the cheek and parted from his bear hug.

He slowly walked out of the room with a look of uncertainty on his face. I sighed and shifted my weight onto my other leg as the pain got to much. Steve walked over to me and gave me a sympathetic smile.

"We'll be back around mid day tomorrow, stay safe"

"I'll try"

Steve squeezed my arm and started walking out the room, but stopped halfway and turned back around to face me with a serious look.

"Remember, no missions"

"fuck off"
I joked.

He chuckled and turned back around to keep walking out the room, slipping out the word. "Language!"

I left the room with a grin on my face.

"Wanda!"
I started to jump off my bed but instead decided to wait for her to come since I would probably injure myself if I did.

Wanda ran over and hugged me tight.

"I missed youuuu"

she cooed.

"How are you feeling?"

"Same old same old"
I sighed.

Wanda frowned.
"Clint told me about your vomiting, and how Steve took Bucky somewhere overnight to get him off your back, I'm so sorry I wasn't here"

she moved some of my hair out of my eyes.

"It's okay, really. It wasn't that bad"

she gave me a sympathetic look. A look I have been getting a lot these past few days.

"Want to watch a movie?"
She asked.

"Sure, what movie?"

"Hmm, how about how to train your dragon?"

My face instantly lit up at those words, I loved that movie.

"I'll take that as a yes"
Wanda giggled as she jumped onto my bed, grabbed out my laptop and pulled up HTTYD on Netflix.

DAY 6
My eyes fluttered open as I slowly sat up on my bed. I must of fallen asleep while watching the movie. Wanda was gone and my laptop was placed neatly on my bedside table. Once again it was 3AM, the normal time I have unwillingly been waking up at every morning. I sat there for 5 minutes, trying to find out my new symptom. But nothing happened. All I could feel was a pounding headache, bad stomach and a sore body, but that was normal. Right on queue, I got the sickening feeling in my stomach. I ran over to the toilet and puked up my very small dinner from last night. I got up and dragged myself back to my bed. I flopped back on with a groan. I hate this, I hate this so much. I hated lying to Bucky, I hated having to fear for my life every second of the day. I couldn't take much more of this, I was physically and mentally drained. Tears swelled in my eyes and I didn't hesitate to let them pour out, no one was watching, it was okay to let go now. Quiet sobs left my mouth, the tears soaking my bed. My sobs lessened as I drifted off into sleep.

I woke up once again and rubbed my eyes. I glanced over at the clock, it was now 7am, I have not slept in that late in a long time. I got up and limped over to the bathroom, I brushed my  H/L H/C hair, I put on one of Bucky's hoodies and slowly waked out to the lounge room, wincing at the pain that surfaced on every step I took. Tony looked up from his work on the kitchen counter and smirked,

"you slept late"

I rolled my eyes and sat down next to him.

"Guess so"
I shrugged.

Natasha walked into the room and gave my a serious glance.
"Y/n, I need to talk to you"
she said in a stiff voice.

I nodded and got up from my chair, following Natasha's elegant strides. Natasha lead my into her room and looked at me worriedly yet firmly.

"I know Steve got Bucky off your back for now, but this is only a temporary solution. As soon as Bucky gets back, he is going to start asking questions, you need to tell him"

"Nat, you know I cant do that"

"yes you can"

"NO, I cant"
my voice got firmer the more frustrated I was. I couldn't tell Bucky, I just couldn't.

"Y/n... you can't keep hiding this from him, you're going to break soon and you know it"

I simply shrugged off Natasha's words and walked off.

Everyone was sitting on the couches in the living room. Tony was explaining to Bruce that he was just about ready to start my procedure. Natasha was telling Clint the best ways to kill someone and Wanda and I were watching tv. The elevator door dinged and the 2 super soldiers emerged. I stood up from my position on the couch and limped over to Bucky, oh what a mistake that was. Bucky noticed this and looked at me confused.

"what is going on"
he questioned.

"What do you mean?"
I was starting to get nervous now.
"You're Limping"

"uhhh... my leg is still healing from when I got stabbed?"

He looked at me suspiciously.
"Bullshit, your leg should be healed enough for you to walk perfectly fine by now"

Steve stepped towards Bucky.
"Buck... don't"

"no! Y/n you are hiding something!"

I gulped, this was not good, not to mention the fact that everyone was watching.

"No I'm not"

"yes you are! Jesus why cant you just tell me?"

I started to feel dizzy, I didn't know if it was because of how nervous I was right now or what, but I knew it wasn't going to end well, but I stayed silent.

"I have been trying so hard not to bring this up but I can't take it anymore! Why are you keeping so many secrets from me? By the looks of it, its a pretty big secret. I'm so tired of the lies!!"

Black dots filled my eyes as my head started to become unbalanced, and before I knew it, I had fallen to the ground hitting my head on the hard floor, the distant sound of screaming faded as I slipped into darkness.

A/N - oh no! Its finally happening! Is this the end for Y/n? will Bucky be mad once he finds out what really happened?
Word count - 1060