Chapter 22

Bucky POV
I couldn't believe what was in front of my eyes. Y/n was lying on the floor unconscious. Steve picked her up nervously, almost as if he was scared he was going to break her, and followed Bruce into a room. Wanda was starting to hyperventilate, tears in her eyes. Natasha was trying her best to calm Wanda down. Clint had sat down on the couch with his face buried in his hands. Tony had followed Bruce and Steve into the room. I stood there, frozen. Completely in shock. Still trying to process what just happened. I couldn't movie, I couldn't speak, Y/n just passed out and I have no clue why.

It had been 10 minutes since she passed out. Natasha had managed to calm Wanda down, she was now only pacing around the room. No one had talked to me since the incident. They all obviously knew something I didn't.

"So is anyone going to tell me what the hell just happened?"

Wanda's head snapped towards me and she stomped over.
"You want to know what happened? My best friend is dying because of you!"

My eyes widened in shock, what did she mean by that?

"What?"

Tears formed in Wanda's eyes again as she looked at me with a mix of pure anger and sadness.

"Y/n had a chip in her body, placed by hydra. That Time you and Steve were kidnapped? They did that to lure Y/n in. They set off the chip, which has been slowly killing her because of you! For a whole week Y/n has been in a hell of a lot of pain, but still managing to be there for you. Her pain was clear as day, but you were to selfish to realise! What kind of boyfriend are you?!"

Wanda stormed off and sat down on the couch next to Natasha and Clint, both equally as shocked at Wanda's outburst as me. I stood there, dumbfounded. I was the reason Y/n was dying, its all my fault. How could I not realise this, how could I be so stupid.

Steve walked out with a sad look on his face. I immediately walked over to him. Wanda and the others right behind me.

"How is she?"
Wanda asked.

"Bruce has started the procedure... but he doesn't know if she is going to make it..." 

Wanda winced and went back to her pacing. once again, I stood there frozen. I didn't know what to do. This is all my fault. Y/n might die because of me. All I could do was hope.

A/N - will Bruce be able to save Y/n? Or will it be too late?
Heyyyy so this is the second last chapter... I don't know whether to be happy or sad. But don't worry! I have a new fanfic coming out soon called "Mr Stark's Daughter". Btw sorry about such a short chapter I had to make it short because I didn't want this to be the last chapter.

Word count - 437