- N I N E -

3rd person's P.O.V

"Is Chan hyung even acknowledging our existence these past days?"
Jisung asked the rest of his friends as they all sat together in the living room of Minho's house, watching some movies. Of course they couldn't help themselves and talked the whole time, not paying any attention to the TV at all.

However, one of them hadn't said anything so far and made almost all of them question what was going on with him.
Changbin shrugged his shoulders and continued to eat his fried chicken, while everyone else was staring at Chan with a questioning gaze. Well, besides Felix of course.

"I have no clue what's so interesting on his phone that he didn't even say a word to us the past two hours. I'm astonished, guys."
They all agreed to what Hyunjin said and the youngest of them tried to get a glimpse of Chan's screen to see what he was chuckling about the whole time. But to his dismay, he couldn't see anything.

The boys then decided to let it slide and started to get lost in their own conversations again, not paying any attention to their hyung / leader again.
Chan, on the other hand, didn't even care what the others were doing in that very moment. Everything he cared about was the conversation he had with the for him sill unknown female.

He enjoyed texting with her. She seemed to ease his worries and he was glad to actually have something, or rather someone, that makes him happy for most of the day. Not that he would ever admit what he was feeling... He didn't really know her and you can't have feelings for someone you only text with and don't know the name of, right?

Or so he thought.

Anyways. As the female said she had something to do and went offline, Chan pouted to himself and let out a sigh while locking his phone. For the first time in what seemed like forever, he looked up and actually remembered that he was at Minho's with the rest of his friends.

Realization hit him as he looked around and noticed that he didn't pay attention to them at all and of course he instantly felt bad for being too distracted this whole time.
"Oh, Chan hyung! Finally here as well?"
Felix joked as he got up from the floor and walked over to him.

The older laughed nervously and put his phone in his backpocket.
"Yeah, I'm sorry. There was just some stuff going on and it seems like it took some time."
Felix smirked and took the seat right beside him, patting him on the shoulder as he did so.

The two boys then talked with each other for a bit about different topics until Felix asked something that took Chan off guard at first.
"So... Who are you texting with, hyung? I know that there's someone who seems to be way more interesting than we are."

The younger laughed sarcastically at the last part of his sentence and Chan instantly tried to deny everything.
"There's no one special I'm texting with. How did you even get the idea? There's definitely no one."
Felix sent him a knowing look and nodded slightly.

"Whatever floats your boat, hyung. Just know that we'll find out in the end anyway."
Chan chuckled nervously at what Felix said and looked away from him, gazing around the room to avoid the awkward topic. Felix sighed to himself and slapped Chan's thigh once before getting up and joining the other younger ones to play video games again, since the last movie ended around an hour ago already.

Chan thought about what Felix said to him and imagined the guys finding out that he's actually indeed texting with someone special for him. Not that he would admit it to himself then either...

- time skip -

It was late at night already and most boys already left. Chan, Minho, Jisung and Felix were the only ones left and sat together on the couch while talking about random things again. The room was filled with laughter and lame jokes as the boys didn't want the day to end.

"Yo, Felix. About your friend Minji... Does she have a boyfriend?"
The three other boys looked at Jisung with wide eyes and Felix legit choked on the coke he was drinking.
"Excuse me?"

"I've asked if Minji has a boyfriend... You know, the day you brought her with you to lunch she kinda caught my attention and you could say I got curious about this."
Felix chuckled nervously at that and wiped his mouth before answering.
"No... She doesn't have a boyfriend."

Jisung's expression instantly brightened at that and he sent the younger one a big grin.
"Do you think she'd like me?"
Now it was Chan's turn to choke and Minho instantly reached over to pat his back.

Jisung sent the older one a questioning look, but quickly looked back at Felix since he was still waiting for a response.
"Uhm, I don't know to be honest. I guess if you'd spend some time with her then maybe? I can't tell..."
Jisung nodded at that and patted Felix's shoulder a few times.

"Thanks anyway. I just have to get closer to her and see how things turn out."
Chan seemed to not be amused with what was going on right there and looked at the two younger boys with a blank face.
"You're interested in her, Jisung?"
The called male looked at his hyung and nodded, not even hesitating for a second.

"She's cute and seems to be fun around if she actually feels comfortable with someone. So why not give it a try?"
Minho was the only one who didn't feel the awkward tension in the room and obviously encouraged Jisung. Chan on the other hand felt uneasy by the mere thought of it and looked at Felix, who was already looking back at him.

Felix, being the only one who knows about everything, looked at his hyung with an apologetical expression and a thin-lined smile. Chan tried to play it off and chuckled, not wanting to be obvious about how uneasy he felt with what Jisung just said. He didn't know Minji much, but she indeed reminded him of someone he texts with most time of the day.

But what could he even do in that situation since he was basically oblivious of everything that's going on?

•——————————————————————•

Word count: 1083EditedRe-Edited

Word count: 1083
Edited
Re-Edited