- T H I R T Y O N E -

3rd person's P.O.V

Minji was the first one to wake up the next morning. She groaned as the rays of sunlight hit her face and she turned around in the bed, just to be greeted by the sight of a sleeping Chan.

She smiled at his peaceful expression and shyly looked at the features of his face. His cheeks were slightly puffy and his lips formed in a pout. His dark hair was tousled and messed up, making him look like a baby.

A sigh of content left her lips and the male next to her moved slightly, his arm finding its way around her waist. Minji smiled at that and chuckled slightly, cooing at the soft sight of her boyfriend still sleeping next to her.

As his arm pulled her body closer to his, she noticed that his chest was bare and flashbacks of the last night appeared in her mind. She blushed a deep shade of red recalling what happened and shyly stared at the marked skin of the older. A feeling of satisfaction overcame her and she was proud as she saw the artwork she left on his chest, collarbones and neck.

"Baby?"
A deep voice brought her back to reality and she moved her eyes up to look at the male, who just woke up. He was smiling slightly and his eyes were still closed.
"Chris, you're awake."

She leaned up to peck his cheek and Chan let out a raspy laugh, wrapping his free arm around her as well and causing her head to rest on his chest. Minji blushed at the fact that both of them were still bare and he seemed to notice too.

"You don't have to feel embarrassed about anything. I've enjoyed last night a lot. Thank you for it..."
Her eyes softened at his words and she held her upper body up to leave a sweet kiss on his plump lips. It didn't last long but it was enough for both of them.

"I wanna get ready now tho. I'm hungry and I bet you're too."
Chan groaned at that and shook his head, whining softly.
"But I wanna cuddle more with you like this."

The younger girl laughed and sat up on the bed, holding the blanket close to her chest to cover her body. She smiled sweetly at him and he got up as well soon after. His arms wrapped around her small frame and he held her tightly against his own body.

"I still don't wanna let you go."
Minji shook her head at his behavior and had a small smile displayed on her lips. Soon after tho, he was the first one to get up and look down at her.
"Imma leave the room for you to get ready in peace. You know where everything is, so I'll just wait downstairs for you."

Chan left the room after picking up random clothes and the female blushed at the sight of him walking around the room freely. (Lmao I cringed so hard at that)
Then she decided to get up as well and looked around the room, noticing his black shirt from the past day laying on the floor.

Grinning brightly, she picked it up and walked over to the door which connected his bedroom with the bathroom.
Getting ready in peace and taking her time, she walked out after around thirty minutes and put on her socks before walking downstairs.

Sounds were coming out of the kitchen and she instantly walked into it, being greeted by her boyfriend cooking breakfast for them. Her body leaned against the door frame with her arms crossed in front of her chest as she watched him roaming around to get everything ready.

After a few minutes, she pushed her body off the door frame and walked over to him. Her arms wrapped around him from behind and her head rested against his shoulder. Chan jumped slightly at her sudden action, but he soon relaxed again as he realized that it was just her.

"This smells good, Chris."
Both of them smiled and Minji retracted her head from his shoulder, moving a bit to look at what he was cooking.
"I thought you'd like some bacon and eggs this morning, hm?"

She smiled softly at it and nodded, thanking him for even doing this for her although it's honestly not that big of a deal for him.
A few moments later, the two of them set the table together and Chan placed the cooked food along with other stuff on it as well.

- short time skip -

Minji was walking around his room, collecting her things from the floor and blushing as memories flooded her mind again.
"It's cute to see how you get flustered the whole day already."
Her head whipped around at his voice and she blushed even more than before.

Chan chuckled and walked over to her, grabbing her stuff out of her hands and placing it on the desk beside him. After that, he placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him once again, looking into her brown eyes with a small smile on his lips.

"I love you, baby."
Minji smiled up at him and moved her arms to wrap them around his neck. She pulled him down slightly to her and leaned her face closer to his own.
"I love you too, Chris."
And with that she connected their lips in a passionate kiss.

Chan was the first one to break the kiss as he moved down to her neck and she tilted her head back, giving him more access. Not satisfied with the number of hickeys on her neck, he decided to add a few more and a feeling of satisfaction overcame him too.

After a few more moments and her cutely moaning his name, he parted his lips from her neck and turned her body around, so that both of them were facing the large mirror of his closet.
He moved her hair to the side and stroked the marked skin of her neck.

Her eyes widened at the sight of red and purple colored hickeys on it, eyes moving to find the ones of her boyfriend. He was smirking at the sight and leaned his head a bit down, closer to her ear, his breath tickling her.

"People should know whom you belong to and I made it visible for them. You're mine."

•——————————————————————•

A/N:Not to be that kinda person, but I want Chris to step on me 😮‍💨

A/N:
Not to be that kinda person, but I want Chris to step on me 😮‍💨

Word count: 1096
Edited
Re-Edited