- T W E N T Y S I X -

3rd person's P.O.V

A few months passed and everything went smoothly between the couple. They were happier than ever and spent almost every free minute with each other. Winter break started just a few days ago and the two of them were cuddled up on Chan's bed.

"Do you have any plans for New Year's Eve already?"
Minji looked up from her phone and shook her head.
"Not really. I know that Felix is most likely gonna throw a party, but I don't really know if I'm going."

"Why not?"
She turned around in his embrace to look at him and chuckled slightly.
"You know that I'm not that into partying, Chris."
He gave her a look and gasped dramatically.

"You don't wanna be at a party with all your friends and boyfriend?"
Minji looked at him and let out a quiet 'oh'.
"So you're going there?"
He nodded and tightened his grip around her a bit more.

"Yeah. Felix asked me if I was going yesterday and I couldn't say no. He also told me to convince you since he knew how you probably would rather spend the night alone. Buuuuut~ You now have an amazing boyfriend who'd love to celebrate with you. So please go there with me."

She sighed and gave in, eventually agreeing and smiling softly.
"Okay, I'll go there with you. But just because it's you and I don't want you to be disappointed if I don't go."
Chan nodded and leaned up slightly to peck her lips, causing her to giggle cutely.

His eyes sparkled at the adorable sound and he suddenly hugged her very tight.
"Ch-Chris. I can-can't breathe."
He chuckled sheepishly and loosened his grip around her, letting her take a deep breath and laugh quietly as well.

After that the two of them just continued to cuddle more and enjoyed staying in each others embrace for the rest of the day.

- 3 days later -

"You do know that it doesn't matter what you're wearing, right? Chan hyung would like anything on you."
Minji groaned in frustration and gave the taller boy a glare.
"This doesn't help me at all. I still need an outfit for the party, so please help me."

"Okay, okay."
The guy sighed and pushed the younger girl to the side, getting a good view of her closet. He rummaged through most of her stuff and eventually picked out some things.
"We're gonna be partying inside of Felix's house so don't worry about it getting too cold."

He handed her the clothes and Minji took a good look at them. It was a black leather skirt with a coral colored blouse. She gave the male a questioning look, but he just motioned her to go to the bathroom and try it on before judging him for picking this out.

- short time skip -

Minji stepped out of the bathroom and fiddled with the sleeves of her blouse. The older boy looked up from his phone and gasped slightly.
"Is this good? Do you think he'll like it?"

"This is amazing, Minji. He'll love it for sure. Oh god, you look so cute."
The younger girl blushed and thanked him for helping her picking out an outfit for the party later.
(If you wanna know how it could look like...)

"Okay, so can you do your hair and makeup alone or do you need help with that as well?"Both of them laughed and she slightly shook her head

Both of them laughed and she slightly shook her head.
"Nah, I'm good with that, but thank you once again. You should get ready now as well tho, Hyunjin."

The older agreed with that and gave her a quick hug, telling her once again how cute she looked. Minji playfully slapped his chest and he let out one of his adorable giggles. After that he bid her 'goodbye' and left the house.

- time skip -

It was already 7:58pm and Chan would come any minute, wanting to pick his girlfriend up so they could go and arrive at Felix's home together.
Scrolling through her Instagram, she locked her phone as soon as she heard the bell ringing and immediately got up from the couch.

Opening the door with a nervous smile, she got greeted by a brightly grinning Chan. Although his smile faded as soon as he saw the outfit she was wearing.
"Does it suit me? I was kinda nervous of it not being the right thing to wear tonight..."

"It's perfect."
He cut off her rambling and Minji blushed as soon as he said this, thanking him shyly.
"Anyways. Are you ready to go?"
She nodded and grabbed her jacket from next to the door, leaving with him shortly after.

- at the party -

"MINJI!"
A certain Australian started yelling as soon as he saw his best friend had arrived at his house. He pulled the shorter girl into a hug and greeted Chan soon after, bro-fisting him. The couple then greeted the rest of the guys and it was just the nine of them who'd party together, not that anyone of them was complaining tho.

Most of the guys were sitting on the couch while laughing about some weird stuff and a few others were playing games on the PlayStation. Chan and Minji took a seat next to each other and instantly started chatting with the rest of the guys.

The first two hours were just all of them casually chatting and eating some of the pizza which Felix ordered.
"It's only two hours till midnight. Are you excited?"

Minji nodded as she rested her head on his shoulder and watched the guys with a smile on her face. Jisung was cracking bad jokes, as always, while Felix clowned him for everything, making the others laugh. Well, except Jisung of course.

"Hey, I'm gonna get a drink from the kitchen. Do you want something as well?"
She nodded and smiled at him cutely.
"Yeah, sure. Anything is fine."
Upon hearing their conversation, Felix got up excitedly.

"Wait, hyung! My mom bought us something just for today~"
Everyone looked at him with raised eyebrows and he smirked slightly, disappearing in the kitchen and returning shortly after again.
"Is that beer...?"

"Yepp~ My mom said that this is a party and she wants us to party like normal teenagers do so yeah... Feel free to drink some of it, but please not too much. I don't wanna take care of any of your drunk asses."
They all chuckled at what he said and a few of the guys already got up to get themself a drink.

(The legal age to drink beer here in Germany is 16 so pls don't @ me. Idk if in Korea it's 19 or sumn so let's just roll with this thx)

"Do you want one, Minji?"
She turned around slightly to look at him and nodded. Chan beamed shortly at that and also went to grab the two of them cans of beer. Returning to the couch, he gave her the can and plopped down right next to her again.

And this was just the start of a very eventful night.

•——————————————————————•

A/N:I know that it's not even close to New Year yet but oh well idc

A/N:
I know that it's not even close to New Year yet but oh well idc

Word count: 1211
Edited
Re-Edited