- T H I R T Y F I V E -

3rd person's P.O.V

"My name is Kang Jinhee from JYP Entertainment and I gotta say that your guys' performance was amazing!"
The boys looked at her while smiling, thanking her in the process. The woman suddenly took out a card and looked at Chan, handing it him.

"We're having auditions coming up in two weeks and I'd love to see you there. You're all really talented and I'm sure JYP and our CEO would be glad to have you guys as a part of the company... Think about it, okay?"
She flashed them a smile and the guys bowed at her, watching her waving at them and turning around to walk away again.

Minji squealed loudly and hugged Chan outta nowhere, catching all of them off guard.
"OH MY GOD! Did this just really happen? Y'all should audition, it's been your dream for so long now!"

Everyone of them smiled at her being all excited and Chan hugged his girlfriend back, looking at the contact card/ID in his hand as well.
"Minji's right. We really should audition... We finally got recognized and I think our chances of passing, even as an already formed group, are high. So what are you saying?"

The other seven immediately agreed with what he said and went in for a group hug, squeezing Minji in the middle.
"Okay, okay, guys. I think that's enough for me..."
They all laughed and pulled away from the hug, letting the poor girl breathe again.

Minji was more than happy to see them all smiling brightly after what happened.
And even though they didn't get first place, a door has opened widely for them either way.

- time skip -

Chan opened the door to his apartment and let his girlfriend enter first. It's been a long day for all of them and after kinda celebrating today's events, even if nothing was decided yet, at a nearby restaurant, the couple arrived at his apartment by nearly midnight.

"I'm so tired..."
Minji dropped her bag on a chair and walked over to the small couch, plopping down as soon as she reached it. Chan chuckled at her behavior and joined her on the couch, throwing an arm around her and pulling her in for a hug.

She instantly snuggled herself into his chest and smiled softly, enjoying his warmth.
"You should get ready for bed tho. It's not good for your back to sleep here on the couch, y'know."

"I know but I'm too tired and lazy to do so right now. Cuddle me for 10 minutes and I'll get ready so we can sleep in your bed."
Chan laughed slightly at her idea and shook his head, grip tightening around her waist.

"We'll go to bed right now and then continue to cuddle there. I'll even give you a hoodie of mine so please just come. I'm tired as well, baby."
Minji let out a sigh and agreed with what he said, lazily removing his arms from around her so she could get up.

- short time skip -

"So if the audition goes well, you and the guys are gonna be trainees."
Minji smiled at the thought of Chan pursuing his dream and sighed happily.
"That would be insane, wouldn't it?"

"Why haven't you auditioned earlier? I'm sure any company would have accepted you, Chris."
He chuckled and continued to run his hand through her soft hair.
"I could've, but I didn't want to go alone. Jisung and Changbin would have auditioned along with me for sure, but I didn't wanna be a trainee without the others, y'know."

Minji hummed as reply and raised her head to get a good look of him. She was smiling softly and raised a hand to brush his bangs away from his forehead.
"I admire you a lot, Chris. Do you know that? I love how you always take care of all of the boys and won't ever leave even one of them behind. I'm sure you'd be an amazing leader if it's gonna get that far."

Minji leaned forward and pecked him on the lips. Chan hummed in satisfaction and suddenly flipped the two of them over, him now being on top of her. She looked at him with wide eyes, but chuckled softly and wrapped her arms around his neck soon after.

"I love you so much, Minji."
He didn't give her the time to say anything back because in the next second his lips were already placed on hers, connecting them in a passionate kiss. Minji was overwhelmed at first, but kissed him back as soon as she realized what happened.

The couple chuckled as they parted lips and stared at each other. Tho Minji's smile faded soon after, making Chan worry.
"Chris... You know that idols or maybe even trainees aren't allowed to date, right?"
The older boy sighed and nodded, breaking eye contact with her.

"I know and I'm aware that this could cause trouble if I'd ever be to join a company."
His eyes locked with hers again and a small smile grazed his lips.
"But this isn't gonna change anything. I'm not gonna give up on what we have just for that. They better accept it or I'm out again."

"But it's your dream. I don't wanna be a burden or be in your way..."
She looked at him with sad eyes and sighed deeply.
"Does that mean you'd break up with me if I'd be a trainee?"

"Oh god, no! Of course not! I could never leave you, Chris. I'm sorry if this came out the wrong way. All I wanted to say is that things may not go smoothly because of us being together, but I'll be here to support you and all your decisions. No matter what."

Chan sighed in relief and smiled for a second, leaning down to kiss her for a moment.
"You got me worried there, baby. Thanks for saying all this and I'm sure that nothing can get in our way. But first off all I gotta audition and see what happens."

Minji smiled at him and nodded cutely, her arms still being wrapped around his neck. Chan leaned down again and kissed her softly once more, but the kiss quickly turned more passionate quickly and the two didn't stop making out for a good ten minutes.

Lips detaching from her neck, Chan leaned closer to her ear and kissed it sweetly.
"I love you, Minji. Please don't ever forget that or leave me. You're the most precious thing I've ever had in my life. Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me for anything, Chris. But if so, I'd be the one who should say thank you for changing my life and staying by my side even tho I'm not perfect."
Chan leaned back and looked at her with so much love in his eyes that it almost overwhelmed her.

"You are perfect, baby. Just the way you are."

•——————————————————————•
The End.

A/N:Wow, this book ended after 35 chapters and I'm kinda sad about it oofles BUTI'll publish two special chapters so stay tuned for them hehe

A/N:
Wow, this book ended after 35 chapters and I'm kinda sad about it oofles
BUT
I'll publish two special chapters so stay tuned for them hehe

Word count: 1195
Edited
Re-Edited