- F O U R T E E N -

3rd person's P.O.V

Chan nervously opened the doors to the rooftop and walked a few steps before stopping, looking around the large place. He expected Minji to already be there, but he was greeted by emptiness. A frown formed on his face and he walked further out, thinking he'd be able to see a bit more like that.

"Minji? Are you here already?"
In all honesty, he was way more than excited and nervous to finally meet her. Meet the girl he had texted with for around a month now. His phone suddenly made a 'ding' sound and he pulled it out to read the text message.

BabyGirl❣️:
Turn around

So he did. He turned around and was instantly greeted by a shyly smiling girl.
"Hey, Chris..."
He was stunned as she really stood in front of him. His eyes moved up and down her slim figure and a smile eventually grazed his plump lips as well.

"Minji... It's really you."
He admired the blushing girl and couldn't be happier that it indeed was her he was texting with. They just stood there the next moments and neither one of them spoke a word. It wasn't an awkward silence or anything, but they most likely just looked at each other.

"I hope you're not disappointed or anything, Chris."
The younger girl started to fidget with her fingers nervously and looked at the ground, already expecting the worst.
"What? Why would I be disappointed about the fact that it's you, Minji?"

"I don't know... But there are so many girls that are way better than me."
Chan frowned at what she said and carefully took a few steps closer to her. Now they were like three feet away from each other and he smiled softly down at her.
"I couldn't be happier with knowing that it's been you all this time, princess."

Her heart fluttered at what he said and she slowly looked back up, her eyes meeting with his brown ones. His smile instantly calmed her down and she felt way more at ease, smiling back eventually.
"Is it okay if I hug you?"

Minji's eyes widened slightly at that and she hesitated a bit before nodding, eventually agreeing to his request. Chan's smile brightened at that and he slowly took another step forward, finally wrapping his arms around her smaller figure.

He let out a breath as he felt her body against his own and she eventually brought herself to hug him back. Minji's small hands rested on his broad back and she loosened up with every passing second. Chan on the other hand had his hands rested on the small of her back and held her closely against him, not wanting to let go any time soon.

But of course he thought it would make her uncomfortable if they stayed like that more. So he slowly let go of her and took a step back again, looking at her while still smiling softly.
Minji was blushing once more and he couldn't help but to think about how cute she was.

Chan wanted to say so many things to her. He had so much to say... Like, how much she actually meant to him and how glad he was to get to know her, but this would overall just overwhelm her. So he decided to just push it back and asked her to sit down with him to eat lunch together.

Minji agreed to it with a smile on her face and they sat down next to each other, leaning their backs against the wall of the school building.
The rest of the break was filled with lots of laughter and the both of them getting to know each other way better, but this time they were actually talking and laughing face to face.

Something Minji never believed would happen...

- time skip -

School ended and Minji left the classroom together with her best friend. Felix was complaining about the amount of homework they had to finish until the next day and she was just laughing at him being so annoyed.
They were walking to their lockers to put away some stuff and would go home right after.

At least that was the plan until a certain male suddenly appeared next to them.

"Chan hyung? Oh, hey~"
Felix smiled brightly as he noticed the older male and closed his locker again. Minji on the other hand instantly blushed and tried to hide her face from the handsome male she admired so much.
Felix, who obviously knew about everything, smirked to himself in realization and nudged the older with his elbow.

"You two met up during lunch today, right? How was it?"
He wiggled with his eyebrows the way he would always do and Chan let out a nervous chuckle.
"Yeah, we spent the time together... And it was really nice."

Minji blushed even more as she heard what he said and tried to breathe normally again. Much to her dismay that Felix suddenly closed her locker and shocked her right then and there. She looked at the now closed locker with wide eyes and the male laughed at that. Chan, who was watching all this, let out a light chuckle as well, but was quick to slap the back of Felix's head.

"Don't ever do this to Minji again, Yongbok."
The younger boy gasped at the name he was called and looked at the older offended. Minji laughed out loud at that and Chan couldn't help himself but to admire her laugh. His gaze was fixated on her and Felix smirked as soon as he saw this.

His best friends liked each other and now he would do everything to get one of them to confess to to the other. But knowing Minji, he's mostly trying to convince Chan about doing this lmao.
However.
He smiled to himself and quickly left the two lovebirds all by themselves while they were just staring at each other.

He giggled evilly at what he just witnessed and he couldn't wait for the two of them to be in a relationship. Cuz to be honest, he almost shipped them as much as he shipped himself with Changbin.
And dude, that's a lot.
But speaking of Changbin...

Felix almost forgot the date he had planned to have with his boyfriend.

•——————————————————————•

Word count: 1061EditedRe-Edited

Word count: 1061
Edited
Re-Edited