Introduction

Hello my lil' creepsters this is going to be a new story, but i won't upload any chapter's and here is why.

If you go to my other story Partners in crime and go to the last chapter that i posted you will see a list of names and you must choose who you want the mermaids love interest to be.

I am giving everyone 2 days to tell me and the one with the most votes will be the love interest, not only that but you can choose a tail from the picture above the names which will be your mermaid tail in the story.

I hope you aren't disappointed that this story won't be published today, but i need to be fair so far i have two love interest Ben drowned & Puppeteer.

I love you all and sorry again, bye my lil' creepsters

Author's note: Heyo! It's the author from the future coming back to make a quick note which I should have done long ago! I would highly suggest thinking before you start reading this, I made it years ago when I was like 12? 11? I'm not sure but I was younger! Looking back on this story I just think "WTF was my past self thinking while writing this?!!" And apparently, twisted, cringy shit! I'm warning those who are deciding to start this story to reconsider cause I myself can't stand to even read this, but if you do decided to continue on just know I wish you the best and stay strong, cause I warned you! Bye Bye!