Chapter 9

Readers POV

I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar room, i tried to sit up but a blast of pain shot through me and i immediately laid back down

I felt something move beside me so i slowly turned over so i wouldn't hurt myself and i saw dark link sleeping next to me, but he didn't have his outfit on

My face started to heat up thats when i noticed that his shirt was on me, i finally tried to sit up again and this time i did it looking around i saw the other bed and in it was ben.

I was scared as images of yesterday came flowing back to me, i lifted the blanket on me and slipped out i walked painfully to the door and left

I looked up and down the hall and saw nobody so i made my way downstairs, as soon as i got down i went out back and saw they had a pool so i jump in.

It took awhile but eventually my scars and pain had gone away so i got out of the pool and went back inside, as i was about to go upstairs something caught my attention.

I saw a boy sitting on the couch so i walked over when i got over there i saw that his skin was a gray and his hair was a dirty brown he wore a black T-shirt with black sweatpants.

"What do you want" he asked and looked at me thats when i saw something that i will never un see he had teeth as sharp as a piranha and he had no eyes just black socket with black ooz coming out.

I took a deep breath in and spoke "oh nothing i just want to meet you since i don't really know anybody else that lives here" i gave him a warm smile in which he gladly returned for a quick second "well there are plenty of people for you to meet" he insured me running his fingers through his hair.

I thanked him and walked upstairs only to be slapped across the face making me fall down, i hold my cheek and looked up to see ben standing there with his arms crossed i could feel tears start to form in my eyes but i tried to hide them so he wouldn't see them.

He keeled down and grabbed my chin making me look at him "next time you get punished don't you dare get your nasty blood all over the floor, you left me to clean it up" he harshly pushed my head to the side before standing up and walking off.

I stood up and walked back to dark and bens bedroom, i got in and noticed that dark was gone so i went over and sat on his bed and began to cry

I wanted to go home, i wanted my father, my sisters, my friends i just hated it here thats when i felt arms wrap around me and pull me into a hug i look up to see it was dark "please don't cry" he said

But i couldn't help it i couldn't hold back the tears so i dug my face into his chest while i cried but he didn't push me away he only held me closer.

I am happy i have people here who actually care about me i guess that was good, but i still miss my home and i wish i could see everyone again

Hi guys i hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if you have any ideas on what the next chapter should be about then please comment.

And until next time, bye my lil' creepsters