Chapter 2

Bens POV

Finally it's that day, its the day we leave for this vacation i have been waiting for this day for what felt like forever.

"Ben are you finally going to come swimming with us this time" jeff asked plopping down beside me on the couch, "um....no" i had a very strict no water rule and i wasn't going to break that rule.

"Please ben, i wanna play water tag with you, jeff, and laughing jack" sally pouted and she did the worst thing she gave me the 'Puppy dog eyes'

Uh she nows my one weakness......her cuteness "f...fine I'll go swimming with you guys" i stated then i felt someone jump on me and hug me.

It was sally "thank you benny" she cheered "please don't call me that" i said picking her up and sitting her down on the floor, if i was going swimming then i am going to need my swim trunks.

Le time skip

We finally arrived at the hotel and all i wanted to do was relax and maybe take a nap, but that dream like all my others were shattered cause we were heading to the beach.

I have heard rumors that mermaids live at that beach, but come on what am i 5 i don't believe in mermaids and never will.

Readers POV

I got everything i will need, including a little potion that i made that won't give me scales when i go above the water, so i put everything in my sachal and swam out of my room.

"Dad I'm going to go out and explore" i shouted to my father sitting on his throne "okay but remember to follow the rules" i nodded and swam out the door into the open sea.

I have swam for a few hours and i found about 15 abandoned ships and i ran into about 5 sharks but I'm still alive. I swam for a while until i realized something the water was starting to get more shallow.

I took a sip of my potion and waited for a while before i got on a rock that was beside me i looked around and saw something unnatural......humans.

I was shocked there were humans on a beach i know they are because only humans have to fins that they walk on, they look so happy like they don't have a care in the world.

I continue to stare there way until i see some of them getting in the water they continue to go deeper into the water until all you could see was there top half, this was my chance to get a closer look at them.

I dive back into the water and swim a little closer to them eventually i came up to one of them it looked like a little girl with brown hair and.....blood.

I looked at her 2 tails and i even touched one the little girl got started i guess and jerked her leg away, i swam as fast as i could away from her i swam back to the rock i was previously at.

Sallys POV

As soon as we got down to the beach i started running towards the water, but slendy pulled me back to him "no sally not yet you need sunscreen" jane came over with a little white bottle with a picture of a sun on it.

"Aww slendy i don't want any, it smells weird and it's yucky" i pouted jane open the bottle and squeezed some white stuff on her hands "now sally, you don't want a sunburn"

Jane started rubbing the white stuff on my arms, legs, and face yuck. Once that was over i ran over to the water jeff and laughing jack were already there but ben was sitting under the umbrella " ben come on water tag is going to start" he sat up and stared at me then laid back down.

"Fine you can stay over there with Charlie" i yelled and pointed to Charlie

I ran to the water and jumped in, it felt so cold but in a good way, that's when ben came in with us " yeah ben is here, now we can start our game"

We were playing for a while until i feel something touch my leg, it felt like fingers it startled me and i jerk my leg away and look in the water.

I don't see anyone but i saw something

It was a necklace and a pretty one too,  i pick it up and run to clocky "clocky can you put this on for me please" i yell she stops talking to toby and turns to face me "put what on sally" i ran up and showed her the necklace that i found "where did you find this sally" she asked " in the water, now can you put it on me please"

She nodded and put it on me, it was really pretty when it was held up to the light.

Readers POV

I sat on the rock and saw that little girl run out of the water, i saw something in her hand it looked familiar thats when i felt around my neck and realized 'THATS MY NECKLACE'

Hey everyone i hope you like this chapter and the pictures that i use belong to Pinterest and ebay.

Thanks for reading until next time, bye my lil' creepsters 😉