Chapter 3

This base doesn't belong to me it belongs to paigeeworld all i did was color it in, anyway to the story.

Readers POV

That little girl had my necklace, the last thing that my mom gave to me before she past and turned into sea foam. I felt rage build up inside me, i wasn't going to let her keep it I'll get it back even if it means pulling her into the water.

I left the rock and swam back to where they were, i wouldn't kill the little thing but i will strike her a few times just to let her know not to mess with me.

Bens POV

"Ben look what i found" sally yelled jumping back into the water and showed me her necklace "it's really pretty sally" i found no interest in jewelry because it was a girl thing.

"Do you want to hold it" she asked taking it off and holding it out for me to take "um.....sure why not" i rolled my eyes and grab the little necklace i examined it for a while and noticed something.

This was a water lapiz gem those things are super rare and only exist deep within the ocean, "sally this gem is really rare you are lucky you f-" i didn't have time to finish my sentences before i was forcefully pulled into the water.

Readers POV

As soon as i got there i saw that this blond haired guy was holding my necklace, so without hesitation i grabbed one of his fins and pulled him farther and deeper into the water.

He was struggling to get back to land but i kept a strong grip on him, since he wasn't a child i really didn't care if he died i just wanted my necklace back.

I kept him underwater until he stopped struggling, he had fell unconscious i took this operation to get my necklace back i swam in front of him and was about to grab the chain of it.

That is until i saw his face, he had blood coming from his eyes i kept looking at him and felt my face go a little hot, he was kinda cute.

All my thoughts went still when something grabbed the boy and me pulling us up to the surface, in that short amount of time i had reached in my bag and drunk the rest of that potion.

We came above sea but didn't stop there we were lifted in the air "WHAT THE HELL" is all i could say before i was hit on the head and knocked out.

Hey guys i know this story is short and I'm sorry, but i am writing this at 2:42 in the morning so I'm kinda tired.

I promise next story will be longer, until next time bye my lil' creepsters👋