Chapter 7

When i look up i see the boy that i tried to drown and i swear that my face heated up a little, i look to the boy beside him and he wore nothing but black and he looked exactly like the other guy so they might be related.

"Um hello" the dark guy spoke taking me out of thought " oh sorry, i didn't mean to spy on you i just smelled blood and water" i look to the boy in green "and i wanted to say sorry"

He looked at me dumbfounded "what are you sorry for?" He asked "i wanted to say sorry for....you know.....almost drowning you" i looked down at my fins until i heard a faint growl when i looked up i was really scared.

He had fire coming out of his hand and he looked pissed off, before i knew it something hit my head and i blacked out

Le time skip

When i woke up i was back on the couch, when i sat up i looked around and realized that this wasn't the living room it looked like a bedroom it had two beds one green and one black, a game console, lots of video games, a giant t.v, a desk, and only 1 window.

I looked around some more when my eyes darted to the corner of the room, i saw a figure i couldn't tell who it was since the room was so dark, then i saw two red eyes come out of nowhere so i assume whoever it was had there eyes closed at first.

"Finally your awake, i thought jeff knocked you out good" the person came out from the corner and in the dim moon light that was shinning through the window i saw it was the guy with the dark clothing "who are you, and what do you want from me" i ...

"Finally your awake, i thought jeff knocked you out good" the person came out from the corner and in the dim moon light that was shinning through the window i saw it was the guy with the dark clothing "who are you, and what do you want from me" i asked.

"Oh how rude of me, my name is dark link and i am just staying in here until ben comes back from cooling down he'll decide what he wants to do to you" i said all that with a smile which kinda creeped me out "is ben the name of the guy i tried to drown" he looked at me and nodded.

I look down at my hands only to see that they are chained to the couch, i look at my fins and see that they are in the same state "um why do i have chains on my arms and fins" i looked at him "that was bens idea just to make sure you don't es-" he paused and frowned his eyebrows a little while staring directly at me "did you just say fins?"

"Well yeah, i can't say fin cause i have two instead of one which it took me awhile to learn to use but i am managing though i don't know how to swim with two fins cause I'm so used to one, wait i can still swim right cause i don't think i can bare to breath air for any longer i need to be in water i don't like dry" i just kept on rambling and rambling on and on about how much i miss water.

That is until the door slammed open and i saw who i know as ben stomp in and over to me, he was holding something that i couldn't really see. When he got close enough he put something around my neck it sounded like chains and it was.

"Hey what are you-" i was interrupted by a stinging pain on my cheek and my head jerking to the side

"Hey what are you-" i was interrupted by a stinging pain on my cheek and my head jerking to the side......he had slapped me "ben, i said not to come back in here until you calmed down" dark link said pulling ben away from me, soon they started arguing.

I grabbed the chains on my arms and used my water magic to make them rust once they were off i did the same for my fins they didn't even notice me they were to busy arguing, this was my chance i hopped off the couch and ran to the open door.

I didn't get far when i felt a slight tug on the chain around my neck causing me to fall backwards, i hit my head hard on the floor and once again blacked out.

Hey guys, okay so i know that this came out late but i had so much stuff to do this week so since it's sunday i got enough time to write this chapter.

Until next time, bye my lil' creepsters