Chapter 4

Readers POV

I woke up with a horrible headache i look around and see water, seaweed, and smaller fishes i thought i was still in the ocean so i sawm forward, until i hit something i rubbed my forehead and pushed my hand in front of me.

I felt something it was glass around me i put my face against it and look through it, i was in some kind of living room place.

I knocked on it multiple times trying to break it, but to no avail it didn't even crack i backed up a little and sat on the floor i felt warm tears stream down my face i wanted to go home.

I didn't realize that i had started singing
Legends never die
When the world is calling you
Can you hear them screaming out your name?
Legends never die
They become a part of you
Every time you bleed
For reaching greatness
Relentless you survive.

I open my eyes to see a little girl standing there staring at me she sat down on the floor and stared at me, i guess she wanted to hear me sing more.

They never lose hope
When everything is cold
And the fightings' near
It's deep in their bones they'll
Run into smoke when the fire is fierce
Oh' pick yourself up, cause

Legends never die
When the world is calling you
Can you hear them screaming out your name?
Legends never die
They become a part of you
Every time you bleed
For reaching greatness
Legends never die

I swim up to the glass and put my hand on it looking at the little girl, she stood up and came over and put her hand on mine from the other side of the glass.

She smiled at me and i smiled at her, but my smile quickly faded when i saw my necklace around her neck she took quick notice.

I point to my neck to indecent the necklace around her neck she looked down and pointed to the necklace " is this you're necklace" she spoke i nodded.

She took the necklace off and threw it in the opening at the top of this glass container i was stuck in, i grabbed it and put it on "thank you" i told her she smile and i did as well.

Hey guys thank you for reading this story, the song i chose is "legends never die" listen to the whole thing on youtube.

Until next time, bye my lil' creepsters