Chapter 5

So the picture at the top doesn't belong to me

Me and the little girl continue to sing songs to eachother, and i even showed her a few tricks like how i can make a little tornado in the water using my necklace.

I even made her a little flower crown she absolutely loved it, i wish i could hug her but this glass is keeping me from doing so, so we continue doing stuff together until i hear something it sounded like.....horse trotting.

The little girl turned around as well i guess she heard it too, what I'm guess is the front door opened and in stepped 3.....ponies?

"Pinkamina would you please stop talking for once, we know your routine" complained a pony with a rainbow mane and tail, blue coat with wings, and a lab coat with rainbow splatters on it.

Another had a hot pink mane and tail that was drooped to one side, and a light pink coat, she looked like she was covered in blood.

Then there was another on that had a purple mane and tail that was curled, she had a white coat with a horn on her head, but what stood out most was all the scratches on her and the heart that was cut on her chest, and her eyes one looked normal but the other was completely back with only a little white dot.

All of there appearance were terrifying, i didn't want them to see me so i hid behind the seaweed that was big enough for me to hide behind but i still peeked out a little.

"Hey, i love telling that story and you two should let me tell it" the pink one squealed " look darling it's not that we don't love the story, it's just that everytime we walk here you never really let us talk" said the white pony said.

The all froze when they saw the glass aquarium in front of the couch, i put my head back behind the seaweed " hi Pinkamina, hi Rainbow, Hi lil' miss Rarity" squealed the little girl still sitting on the floor "Hi sally, um do you know why there is a huge aquarium sitting here?" One of them asked.

"Yeah my friend is in there" it was silent for a while before there was a light knock on the glass "hey are you still in there, where are you" the little girl sounded upset and i didn't like it so i decided to show myself.

I swam out from behind the seaweed and sat on the floor looking at the little girl and the three crazed looking ponies, "omg is that a mermaid" said the white pony "yep she is my friend......Pinkamina put the knife away she isn't food" the pink pony put the knife down a frowned "awww come on sally, i have always wanted to try mermaid cupcakes"

"You will do no such thing Pinkamina dian pie" they all looked back to see a tall, white, faceless man standing there "she is a friend, not food" he walked closer to the tank and looked down at me i was a little scared so i backed away a bit "don't be scared slendy wouldn't hurt you" the little girl told me reassuring.

He pulled out a little bottle with black liquid in it " Pinkamina take sally to bed, rarity i need you to make her a few outfits if you may, rainbow you can go do whatever" he said and with that they left leaving me and who they call slendy behind.

"Drink this" he said dropping the bottle in the aquarium, it floated down to me and i caught it "what is this" i asked a little scared to drink it "If you think it will kill you then i can assure you it won't" i looked at the bottle and pulled the lid off and without second thought i drank it.

The liquid made me gag, it was disgusting but i felt a little weird i felt my tail start to rip apart into 2s but it didn't hurt i just felt weird. I looked down at my tail and it turned into two tails like what the humans have. Then something hit me i couldn't breathe my ability to breath underwater was gone i whole life flashed before my eyes.

Until something pulled me up and out of the water, i gasped for air and i was set down on something soft and bouncy "just sit on the couch until i come back, and here's a blanket to cover yourself up" i grabbed the blanket and slendy teleported away somehow.

I looked down at myself and saw that i was naked except for my croptop i wrapped the blanket around me as fast as i could, i sat there on the couch a started crying again 'i miss my family, sure i thought they were annoying but i loved them'

Before i knew it i had cried myself to sleep.

Sorry this story is so late to come out, i was stuck on idea's, and then there's school

Until next time bye my lil' creepsters