Chapter 11

I really enjoyed the time i spent with splendor and the others, although everytime i pass by Ben he would give me a little shock on my exposed back which made me jump a little and then there were the glares he would send me not to mention if i did anything stupid or messed something up he would drag me off somewhere private and hit me.

Anyways we are currently back at slenders mansion and I'm sitting on the couch talking to Jeff and Ej, they noticed all the bruises and burn marks from the shocks, and what stood out most was my black eye but i just told them that i had fallen and i also fell on a few broken wires.

"Y/n i want to tell you something" Slendy said when he teleported in "yes slendy?" I asked looking away from Jeff and Ej to look at the faceless creature "today is the day you start training, each pasta will get a chance to train you everyday but for today one of my best fighters will train you" with that said he teleported away and i told the guys my good byes before walking upstairs into dark and Ben's room which is now my permanent room and got dressed in something comfortable.

(You choose which color)

Once i got dressed i went outside and to the backyard while waiting on my trainer to get out here, i looked at the backyard since i never really got a good look at it there was a garden filled with so many different color flowers and of course the pool and a few garden decorations it was a really impressive sight.

"Hey!" Someone said from behind me i turn around only to see Ben standing there with his arms crossed and a really annoyed look on his face "oh hey Ben, don't mind me i was just standing here waiting for my trainer to get out here" i turn back around and face the backyard again.

That's when i felt something wrap around me and pull me backwards, when i look down they looked like wires i saw who the came from and of course it was ben and his face was absolutely enraged "You fuckin IDIOT, WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING HER DUH I'M YOU TRAINER, and let me get something clear here" his voice calmed at the end but it was sounded more intimidating.

The wires lifted me into the air and pulled me closer to Ben, our bodys only a few inches away from eachother he leaned in and whispered in my ear "i will not go easy on you, if you don't do exactly what i tell you to do and in the time i tell you to do it, it's back to the torture room do. You. Understand. Me!?"

I was so scared that i couldn't answer even though i wanted to i couldn't, suddenly a huge shock wave shot through me and it made me scream in pain "Answer the question and i will stop" he demanded "do you understand?!" He repeated and with all my strength but i was able to respond through all the screams of pain "yes sir i understand" once i said that the shocks stopped and the wires let me go making me fall to the floor "good, now get up and lets get started"

Hey everyone sorry this chapter is short but i am writing this at 11:26 pm and I'm pretty tired so yeah hope you understand

And until next time bye my lil' creepsters