Chapter 10

I think i have been crying for an hour or so, next thing i knew i had fallen asleep in darks arms but my little nap didn't last long because slender was calling everyone downstairs

"Come on princess" dark said before picking me up bridal style and taking me downstairs, everyone was either sitting on the couch or sitting on the floor dark put me down on the couch and sat on the floor in front of me.

I had that feeling that someone was watching my every move so i looked around and my eyes immediately landed on Ben, he was glaring daggers in my head and i didn't like it so i turned around and tried to ignore the feeling when slendy started talking.

"Well as you all know y/n is a member of this household and when we get a new creepypasta we must introduce them to my brothers" as soon as he said that everyone's expressions changed they looked like they were shocked and scared

I looked down at my hands so i would have to look at all the glares in knew i was getting "now splendor has invited us to a party to say welcome to y/n, so i had little miss rarity make all of us new outfits"

I heard the sound of horse trotting and when i looked up i saw the white pony with all kinds of outfits across her back, she came up to me and used her horn to take a blue dress off and handed it to me "here you go darling i made this special for you"

It was so beautiful, i grabbed it and thanked her

Heading upstairs i went back into dark and bens room since it was pretty much the only door i know, once i was inside i started taking off my clothes i thought for a minute and decided to take a shower, i know that's a thing on land

So i head in the bathroom and turn the shower on, i closed the door and stepped in the shower the water was so nice and warm i saw a little bottle to my side and it said "shampoo" i didn't know what shampoo was so i opened it and smelled it.

It smelled so good i thought it was something they keep in here just in case they wanted something to eat, so of course i squeezed some in my mouth I'll tell you it smells better then it tastes.

Once i got that taste out of my mouth i read the instructions and it was supposed to make my hair softer and smoother so i squeezed it on my hair and rubbed it in, soon i was done and turned the water off before stepping out the shower.

I hopped up on the sink counter and leaned against the mirror just waiting for my skin to dry, thats when i had that feeling that i was forgetting something i finally relized what it was when the door opened and Ben and Dark walked in "dark i don't need you to show me how the shower works I'm not stupid"

"Really cause you sure act stupid, plus you haven't showered in weeks so i wanted to show you everything to u-" they stopped talking as soon as they saw me, it was nothing but quite and staring

"Y/N WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A TOWEL ON!!!" Ben yelled covering his eyes i just sat there in confusion "what's a towel?" Dark walked over and opened a cabinet before pulling a big blanket like thing, he looked at me but immediately looked away before handing me the what i assume is a towel.

They both left and i wrapped the towel around me and started drying off, after i got out i got dressed and i really loved this dress.

~Time skip, brought to you by an author who has school in a little while and wants to get to the point of the story~

We all arrived at slenders brothers mansion and it was very....um....colorful, i had to wear some of my hair over my eye due to the fact that someone gave me a black eye you can probably guess who.

Soon as we got inside i was tackled by who i am guessing is splendor due to his colorful suit, then two more people that looked like different versions of slendy came down the stairs.

"Awww this must be the new pasta, she is so adorable" splendor said picking me up and spinning me around "indeed it is, now how about you put her down" Slendy said slightly annoyed and once i was put down the other two slendys came over one was wearing a tan sweater with a white shirt under it, the other was wearing a black trench coat and a fadora also I'm gonna point out that he had no shirt on.

"Wow i absolutely love her dress it is fabulous, very well done assistant" he said "i knew you would love it trendy" little miss rarity said, thats when i felt a finger run up my back and since the back of my dress was open it didn't help matters.

I spun around only to be greeted by the trench coat man holding a f/c rose up "for you my dear~" he gave me a grin and his voice was so hypnotizing "aww thank you" i reached for the rose only to be pulled away i looked at who had grabbed my hand and saw....Ben?

"Sorry offender but no" he pulled me into his arms holding me tightly "she'll be mine soon Benjamin" with that the trench coat man or offender was gone, i soon felt a slight shock on my exposed back and a whisper in my ear "you are a fuckin idiot"

Of course it was Ben who said that and it was him that shocked me, why can't we just get along and why can't i shake these feelings off, the feelings i have.........for Ben

Hey okay so hope you like the story, i have school so i wanted to go ahead and write this before i got there

And until next time, bye my lil' creepsters 💞