Chapter 6

I woke up still on the couch i sit up and stretch my arms out i look down at myself and see that i am dressed in a really cute outfit

I look around and see the little girl laying on the couch next to me she was asleep.

I reach over to her and run my fingers through her hair it was so soft and silk, i got off the couch and pick her up looking around i see a staircase so i walk towards it i wobble a few times but i soon adjust to my new fins.

I walk up the stairs and see a long hallway with many doors so i started walking down it hoping to find this little girls room, she snuggled into my arms and i held her close 'she is so cute' i thought still walking down the hall.

Soon i came up to a door that was pink and had little flower designs in it with a sign that said 'Sally's Room' i open the door and look around this must be her room.

I walk over to the empty bed and place her down in it pulling the blankets over her, i stared at her for a while before i kissed her forehead and left closing the door.

I walked back down the hall towards the stairs when i smell water and blood coming from a half black half green door, i put my ear against the door and listen for anything before i knew it the door opened and i fell to the floor.

Ben's POV

Uh my ear still has water coming out of it, whoever that girl was she will get it dark link came back with a cloth and handed it to me "here see if this can get the rest of the water out your ear" he said handing the cloth to me.

"Thanks dude" i take it and rub my ears with it "so do you know what this girl looks like" he asked sitting on his bed picking up his sword and polishing it "no i didn't can't remember anything about her what i did see was h/l h/c hair"

I put the cloth down and fall backwards on my bed spreading my arms out on both sides of me "hey dude want to play some videogames" i ask starting at the ceiling "sure i got nothing else to do, I'm gonna go get some snacks" i sit up and rub my head as dark walks to the door.

I close my eyes still rubbing my head when i hear a *Thud* i look over and see a girl laying on the floor, standing up i walk over next to dark who was standing there looking at her and do the same "what in Hyrule, i just open the door and she fell"

Soon she looks up at us with what looks like fear in her eyes soon she just looks at me her cheeks become a slight pinkish tone.

Hey guys, sorry this chapter is so short but i wanted to go ahead and write this while i could.

Hope you enjoyed, and until next time bye my lil' creepsters.