Chapter 25:It's me

Lin Size encountered heavy resistance on this issue, but finally, was going to embark; the people he was bringing were not many, and the matters of the court were handed to a few trustworthy high officials to take care of, Mister Meng served as the regent, and amongst the high officials in the end, there was still Zuo Ning Hao and Zhao Yun Yuan.

Zuo Yun Yuan and Lin Size spoke for two hours in the study, exiting a bit exhausted, and further heard from Jiang Haifu that Mister Meng had gone and seen Lin Size, but Mister Meng couldn't change the way Lin Size was thinking, even furthering Lin Size's conviction towards going to Hu prefecture.

When Zhao Yun Yuan heard Jiang Haifu say that phrase: "For this whole life, only owe a death," he also exhaled deeply, "The emperor and a.s.sistant Gu...... aye..."

Jiang Haifu also sighed repeatedly, "One must think that a.s.sistant Gu probably hated...... that's why I also am unclear what had happened between the emperor and a.s.sistant Gu, but...... to say something that is very painful, the way a.s.sistant Gu treats the emperor, that's really something that can't be criticized. Ah."

Zhao Yun Yuan, as though thinking of something, looked distantly, dazing off for a bit, and then bitterly said, "Yes. Ah, a.s.sistant Gu is an unrestrained character, but towards the emperor, is truly treating with sincerity."

Jiang Haifu thought for a while, saying, "Official Zhao, is there any possibility that a.s.sistant Gu is still alive?"

"How can I tell." Zhao Yun Yuan lightly shook his head, "perhaps, can only hope that she is still alive."

Jiang Haifu nodded his head, "Aye, yeah...... let's not talk about it, official Zhao. I want to go to the study to take a look; the emperor and you have discussed for so long, so you're probably bored, and I also should go to serve."

Zhao Yun Yuan nodded his head, "Mmm. The emperor is still coughing pretty severely; if he really intends to leave in two days, gotta hurry and make his sickness recover somewhat in three days. Aye."

Jiang Haifu said, "Mmm, two days later, the emperor will definitely head out...... now, n.o.body's dissuasion will work."

Saying thus, he hurriedly entered the study, and Zhao Yun Yuan stood outside the room, lightly sighing a bit.

"If it was me...... I'm afraid I would also behave this way."

Gu Hongjian was a bit surprised.

As for Lin Size's desire to head to Hu prefecture, Zhao Yun Yuan's public behavior was extremely opposing it, but now, he actually secretly demonstrated his approval......

Could it be, that in reality, he actually supported Lin Size?

It's really unbelievably strange- that originally stubborn, the one who prioritizes family and state first-- official Zhao, would also have this type of moment?

Gu Hongjian dubiously watched Zhao Yun Yuan leave, then slowly returned to the study; Lin Size was sitting inside the study, coughing while bearing with things, on one hand, still approving memorandums. For the last two days, his face wasn't looking too good, looking paler than the thinnest sheet of paper, dark and thick rings forming under his two eyes, and his lips having lost all color.

And it didn't take but a few short days, the originally already skinny Lin Size lost another ring around his trunk; Gu Hongjian used her hand to measure really quickly, and felt that his chin was already sharp to the point where it could clear the floor.

Even though she said it one way, but in actuality, Gu Hongjian's heart still ached.

Lin Size wasting his life and experience away like this, it was very apparent that he was just punis.h.i.+ng himself.