8: Once you have a dream, you will not realize it in this life (2)

Mr. Meng was taken aback, and said: "Why do you ask?"

  "You loved Size's mother at the beginning, but you didn't marry her directly. With your ability, you can naturally protect her happiness for life. Why did you hesitate and leave? In the end, she entered the palace and gave birth to Size. , But didn't have a good life." Gu Hong saw, "Why?"

  Mr. Meng said: "It's nothing more. At that time, I just felt that the world was in my palm, and I couldn't stop for one person. When I lost it, I realized that I would regret it."

  Gu Hong saw it and said, "If...give you a chance to choose to go back to that time, what would you do?"

  Mr. Meng smiled slightly: "See Hong, no one can go back. Not everyone has such good luck as you, almost coming back to life."

  Gu Hong saw, "Then... After so many years, has your husband realized what is "like" and what is "love"? When I was in Ji Fengguo, someone asked me  questions like this. Say, do I really like Size or Size to me? I found out that I don't know how to answer."

  Mr. Meng smiled and shook his head: "I never realized this. But maybe, if you don't know what like is, it's like like."

  Gu Hong saw the thought for a moment, and then smiled: "Well... Sir, I am the opposite of you. When I was young, I only thought that heaven and earth were in the eyes of a person, I just wanted to follow his footsteps, and I didn't want to be without him at all. A place. But the heavens are very good to me. It brought me back from the dead and gave me a second chance to choose."

  Mr. Meng looked at Gu Hong and did not speak.

  "The world is so vast, Hong Jian also wants to tear off the cloth covering his eyes and take a good look. At that time, I hope that Mr. will give a lot of advice." Gu Hong Jian arched his hands.

  Mr. Meng opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but Jiang Haifu came to report, saying that Lin Size was looking for her when he woke up, and Gu Hong had to leave first.

  When she hurried to the Hall of Palms, she saw that Lin Size had freshened up, changed clothes, and wanted to get out of bed to find her. Seeing her coming, Lin Size finally smiled at ease.

  Gu Hong saw, "What are you doing, don't move around if you are weak, what should you do if your condition worsens when you go out to air the air?"

  Lin Size shook her hand and said, "I'm afraid it was just a dream last night."

  Gu Hongjian sighed and said, "Well, now in broad daylight, you can always be sure, right?"

  Lin Size smiled, with a trace of contentment on his face: "Yeah."

  Gu Hong saw it and said, "Let's eat something first."

  She took the freshly made porridge from Jiang Haifu and fed it to Lin Size in spoonfuls. Lin Size actually opened his mouth and drank it obediently. Gu Hong couldn't help but feel a little strange when he saw it, and said, "Miss Lin..."

  Lin Size smiled, and didn't stare at her as soon as he heard the name.

  Seeing that Gu Hong felt a little uncomfortable, he didn't say anything, and when he finished drinking the porridge, he forced him to drink the medicine again. Lin Size drank the medicine, and then said: "I don't read the book today, let's talk about ?"

  Gu Hongjian nodded: "Wow."

  Lin Size looked at her and said softly, "You... had a hard time in Huzhou, right?"