3: I want to leave him, but the premise is that he must be alive (3)

Bai Licen glared at her and continued: "And I was tossed around, and I have always wanted to enter the Tianmin State Palace by other means, but unfortunately I have not succeeded. 

In the end I even settled in Jifeng State by chance. But I never did. I gave up looking for you in the past. 

I fought a victory when I was eighteen, and I started to use all my relationships to find you in Tianmin Kingdom, but there was no news. 

Until a few years ago, there was a minister named Gu Hong who was very famous. She is a big woman, but her real name is Gu Hongjian. When I heard this name, I thought of you. 

Before you were taken away, the woman asked you to change your name to Gu Hongjian. But then the news came. I was surprised. Others said that Gu Hong saw that the relationship with the emperor was so good that she was actually on the bed of Emperor Tianmin."

Having said this, he glanced at Gu Hongjian with a complicated look in his eyes, and Gu Hongjian returned him with an open smile. 228 Bai Licen continued: "So I found an opportunity to go to Tianmin Kingdom and waited for a long time at the gate of your mansion, but you never came back. 

I knew that you really lived in the harem of Emperor Tianmin. Waiting for you When you come back, you just changed your clothes and went out to drink...I told you what happened after that."

Gu Hong saw this and said, "It turns out that the cause and effect are like this. But how can you be sure that I am the spring flower of the year?"

"After a glance, I know that you are indeed correct." Bai Licen said.

Gu Hong was amazed at seeing me, "I really can't see that you are the little boy back then... It's really strange, I'm different from what I said back then, you can remember me so firmly, you can still see it at a glance. I am the one who was back then..."

Bai Licen replied briefly: "You must not forget it."

Gu Hong pursed his mouth when he saw it, and for a while, he felt that he didn't know what to say.

People let her go because of the kindness of a few buns back then, and looking at him, he still cares about it, but Gu Hong can't judge. Those buns from many years ago can make Bai Licen do it. Which step.

It seems that it is already the limit to make her feel at ease here...

Therefore, Gu Hong pretended to be dissatisfied and said, "Bai Licen, in fact, you are not honest. He said that he didn't dare to forget, but he didn't pick me off the horse and stabbed me hard. "

  Bai Licen said: "Do you still dare to say?! If we were in a head-on fight, I was worried that I would be able to do it, but you actually came up with such a vicious trick... If I hadn't checked, you would be Gu Hong. , I can't believe that you and Sister Chunhua back then are the same person! See Gu Hong, you are just telling me, why did you become like that?"

Why did someone say she changed?

Lin Size said it was fine, this Bai Licen actually said the same...It was really funny.

Gu Hongjian glanced at him and said, "I only gave you a part of the buns when I would not starve to death. If I would starve to death, I wouldn't even share the skins of the buns with you. Yes. I have always been selfish, and it didn't turn out to be like this later."

Bai Licen said: "No, you just changed! Your ups and downs in Tianmin Palace has completely changed you." 

Gu Hongjian was extremely impatient and said, "Bai Licen, you are really in harmony. Am I very familiar? We were both so young back then, and we got together for only half a month. How can you understand me? I tell you, the current Gu Hong view is the real Gu Hong view. I have never changed, yes You think of me so well! Why do you want to demand me with someone you imagine?!"