-1-

-1- It was a dark night and rain was pouring from the sky. Probably about 5 am and even if most people slept peacefully, Phana didn't. It wasn't like he didn't try, God the young men did. He knew he had to get up in a few hours! But it was just one of these nights, that you did everything for peaceful sleep but you couldn't sink in your dreams because something was bothering you! Brining this uneasy feeling, that scratched on your insides. Pha sighted. Thinking about why he couldn't sleep. There had to be at least one reason! But what could be so important for him that he couldn't sleep at all?

Maybe it was the work he had to do for class? Medical students never had it easy with their study's, but Pha? He was mostly bored to death in classes, because he knew all of the material in his sleep! Then Yo came to his mind. Maybe the fight they had, was something he couldn't get over as easy as Pha thought? No this couldn't be it either. When Yo told him, he wished everything would be like before they began to date, he didn't feel anything. He thought about this for days on end, but never for the fact that he was heartbroken... it was only because Pha couldn't believe himself, that he wasn't bothered by it at all! He was even happy with it! His family was out of question to. Pha wouldn't even care if something was wrong with them! The last thing that came to his mind was then his friends... But Kit was perfectly fine. Annoying the shit out of him at class time, being shut down by Ming after! Everything Normal there! Witch brought him to Beam. Oh Beam... Of course. He was the reason why Phana couldn't sleep for sure!

Enraged the soon to be Doctor got up. "This idiot had to go this far had he!?" Pha growled slamming his fist in to the nearby wall. Beam always was the type that loved it to do things that could either get him in lots of trouble or killed. So of course, being a protective Father like friend to Beam, Pha disliked the idea of him taking revenge on Forth. For what you ask? Well simple, Forth was a player. But not a player like Beam was... Forth was the kind of men that didn't care if it was men or women... he simply wanted to fuck! Witch turned out to be a rivalry to Beam. The girls that knew Forth were head over heels for the bad boy, even Ignoring the Handsome Beam for him or crying on to Beam's shoulder because they couldn't get him! Pha could have cared less about Forth, but when Beam decided on seducing him to fall for Beam and breaking the bad boy's heart after, Pha had to protest!

The single thought of Forth now, made Phana angry! A loud nock on his door, made Pha jump and walk to said door. He was hoping it was Beam that decided not to do it. But in the door stood Kit, he was crying and shaking. Phana first thought that Ming had hurt him or broke up, but the almost not audible "B-Beam", made Pha go pale. What had he done... he should have stopped him! He was the only one that could have stopped this madness! How could he be such a bad friend?! He should have known that Beam would be dumb enough to actually do it...