10

-10-The next day Pha was his usual self again. He decided that all the madness that happened yesterday, had all a logical reason! He had seen someone get shot and that was a logical reason for him to be shocked and traumatized! But not only that, he had his first experience in cleaning up a wound that bad! Anyone would be traumatized and this could have serious effects on his feelings and behaviour! At least he believed in it. The med gang now had lunch and Kit was telling them about the stuff that had happened yesterday with a friend of his.

Phana didn't listen to most of it, his kind was finally back on the most important goal! Studying! He was mentally going through the new texts they got, when Beam started a topic that took all of his attention. "Forth..." Beam had just started talking and Pha listened completely focused on what Beam was saying. "We were going out clubbing yesterday and it is kind of wearied! I mean when I see You and Ming go out, Kit you're both so fixated on each other and always stay in reach of each other.... but..." Beam stopped for a little break to sort his thoughts, making kit ask for it impatiently " What!? Didn't he seem fixated on you? I bet you just didn't notice Beam!". "That's not it... he said... well, he excused himself about six times and that only in four hours! Once he said he needs to use the bathroom and was gone for half an hour! I was worried and wanted to look after him but his friends told me he was fine and one looked after him than himself... ".
Pha bit his lip, he couldn't say anything stupid! "And then yesterday when he was with you Pha... He called me and ended the call when I picked up..." Beam began to dig deeper and deeper in to this mess and Pha just couldn't tell him. Beam was in love and this for the first time in his live! He couldn't tell the other! But he couldn't take this anymore either, so Pha stood up. "I have to go! See you later" He said shortly before rushing off in to the direction of his car. "Oi Pha, what is with classes!?" Kit yelled after him. "Just Tell the teachers I gone home, sick!" Pha yelled. Oh, he would get someone to be in his room sick for the next weeks!